Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SoInLove515
Do you think Leah from teen mom had an abortion?
February 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I think she may have to increase her chances of getting back with Corey. Especially because she called Jeremy and asked if he "still wanted a baby." Just a thought.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    No. Her and Jeremy are currently married with a little girl. Those episodes are old. She has her twins and now a third daughter.
  • Amy_M
    by Amy_M
    February 12, 2013 at 8:47 PM

She was pregnant before this baby she just had.  She reported having a miscarriage. then got pregnant again after they were married.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Her and Jeremy are currently married with a little girl. Those episodes are old. She has her twins and now a third daughter.

• AnastasiaKorsh
    February 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM

No.

• Gorilla_Mama
    Nah I think she's to famous and someone would have leaked it if she did
  • Amy_M
    by Amy_M

I don't know, she was acting weird about the miscarriage on the reunion show.  She wasn't even sure how far along she was when she lost it?  I have had two and i remember to the day how far along i was.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    Yes I know. I answered that I don't think she had an abortion. I know this is not the same baby

Quoting Amy_M:

She was pregnant before this baby she just had.  She reported having a miscarriage. then got pregnant again after they were married.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    I don't think Leah would do an abortion.
  • SoInLove515
    February 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    I thought she was acting alittle strange too. But who know's..

Quoting Amy_M:

I don't know, she was acting weird about the miscarriage on the reunion show.  She wasn't even sure how far along she was when she lost it?  I have had two and i remember to the day how far along i was.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 12, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    No she had a miscarriage I have had two and don't know how far along I was.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN