Mom Confessions

SoInLove515
Do you think Leah from teen mom had an abortion?
February 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I think she may have to increase her chances of getting back with Corey. Especially because she called Jeremy and asked if he "still wanted a baby." Just a thought.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    No. Her and Jeremy are currently married with a little girl. Those episodes are old. She has her twins and now a third daughter.
  • Amy_M
    by Amy_M
    February 12, 2013 at 8:47 PM

She was pregnant before this baby she just had.  She reported having a miscarriage. then got pregnant again after they were married.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Her and Jeremy are currently married with a little girl. Those episodes are old. She has her twins and now a third daughter.

• AnastasiaKorsh
    February 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM

No.

• Gorilla_Mama
    Nah I think she's to famous and someone would have leaked it if she did
  • Amy_M
    by Amy_M

I don't know, she was acting weird about the miscarriage on the reunion show.  She wasn't even sure how far along she was when she lost it?  I have had two and i remember to the day how far along i was.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Yes I know. I answered that I don't think she had an abortion. I know this is not the same baby

Quoting Amy_M:

She was pregnant before this baby she just had.  She reported having a miscarriage. then got pregnant again after they were married.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    I don't think Leah would do an abortion.
  • SoInLove515
    February 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    I thought she was acting alittle strange too. But who know's..

Quoting Amy_M:

I don't know, she was acting weird about the miscarriage on the reunion show.  She wasn't even sure how far along she was when she lost it?  I have had two and i remember to the day how far along i was.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    No she had a miscarriage I have had two and don't know how far along I was.

Mom Confessions