Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Just stfu and eat your food
by Anonymous
February 12, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Ds is 3 and tonight we went out to applebees and ds was sitting happly at the table singing the theme song to sesame street quietly i may add. The women next to us turns to my ds and says to my 3 yr old shut the fuck up and just eat your damn food. I turn and told her if prison wasn't on the list i'd beat the shit out of her for talking to my son like he was her child. Yes i told the manager and we got our meals for free.That is all

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    I would have said something.There is NO WAY I could have kept my mouth shut
  • KrissyKC
    February 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Wow, ... u know, applebees is a family friendly restaurant.  If she cannot tolerate a "mild" kid... then she needs to go eat somewhere that children aren't allowed or at least discouraged.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    Bitch would have caught a quick fork to the eye.
    Eat YOUR food, skank!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

So many classy memories are made at Applebee's. I would have hit her with a fajita skillet.

• KrissyKC

and side note, I would have asked the manager to kick them out or move them.   There's no way I'd want some one that is willing to curse at a well-behaved kid to keep sitting by us.

Yes, I said MOVE THEM...

• i.love.my.life
    Your
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 12, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    I wanted to do more then what i did say but prison isn't were my kids need to viset me

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have said something.There is NO WAY I could have kept my mouth shut

• TarantulaTress
    Holy Hell would have been raised in Applebee's had some random anal kabob spoke like that to my ds.
  • mattiehatter
    Roflmao! They're food?

ETA: I read the post. I would have ripped her limb for limb for talking to my child like that.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    They should have asked her to leave. If anyone used language like that with my child there would be hell to pay.

Mom Confessions