Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Just stfu and eat your food
by Anonymous
February 12, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Ds is 3 and tonight we went out to applebees and ds was sitting happly at the table singing the theme song to sesame street quietly i may add. The women next to us turns to my ds and says to my 3 yr old shut the fuck up and just eat your damn food. I turn and told her if prison wasn't on the list i'd beat the shit out of her for talking to my son like he was her child. Yes i told the manager and we got our meals for free.That is all

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    I would have said something.There is NO WAY I could have kept my mouth shut
  • KrissyKC
    February 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Wow, ... u know, applebees is a family friendly restaurant.  If she cannot tolerate a "mild" kid... then she needs to go eat somewhere that children aren't allowed or at least discouraged.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    Bitch would have caught a quick fork to the eye.
    Eat YOUR food, skank!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

So many classy memories are made at Applebee's. I would have hit her with a fajita skillet.

• KrissyKC

and side note, I would have asked the manager to kick them out or move them.   There's no way I'd want some one that is willing to curse at a well-behaved kid to keep sitting by us.

Yes, I said MOVE THEM...

• i.love.my.life
    Your
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 12, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    I wanted to do more then what i did say but prison isn't were my kids need to viset me

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have said something.There is NO WAY I could have kept my mouth shut

• TarantulaTress
    Holy Hell would have been raised in Applebee's had some random anal kabob spoke like that to my ds.
  • mattiehatter
    Roflmao! They're food?

ETA: I read the post. I would have ripped her limb for limb for talking to my child like that.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    They should have asked her to leave. If anyone used language like that with my child there would be hell to pay.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts