Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
who has that pic from last night?
by Anonymous
February 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM
The one that proofed. You know the one. I need it asap, lol.
Eta- got it! Now I'm paranoid about getting booted, yikes!

Replies

• littlesippycup
    February 12, 2013 at 2:04 AM

lol it's this kinda chubby chick in bikini panties and instead of floppy titties it's two dicks hanging down her belly. It's added on so it just looks like they belong there. It's hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so confused ? Are they natural? How what and why? Please someone explain it to me like I'm 12?

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    February 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    Poor thing!

Quoting littlesippycup:

lol it's this kinda chubby chick in bikini panties and instead of floppy titties it's two dicks hanging down her belly. It's added on so it just looks like they belong there. It's hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so confused ? Are they natural? How what and why? Please someone explain it to me like I'm 12?

• CheesyKitty
    February 12, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    can i see?

Quoting armywifey26:

Want me to send the pic?

Quoting -spork2.0-:

Im curious too now lmao

• CheesyKitty
    February 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM
    When I get the pic I am going to send to dh with that question. And I bet he will ask every guy at his job.

Quoting skittlefart:

....so...if you're doing it with a chick...and her tits are dicks...would you still suck'em?....yep...that's a question for SO in the morning :D 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 12, 2013 at 2:55 AM

RIGHT!? Omg. Theres all kinds of purposely being stupid, crap all over this site, and yet, showing a tit dick lady is just...WHOA, NOT OKAY!....It makes me feel violated getting my comments and posts deleted.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Be careful. They'll take your anon button. Then ban you. They don't want us to have any fun but a whole world of stupidity goes on all the time and for some reason that shit is OK. Sorry for ranting, that crap pisses me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw man really! I posted it in here and it got taken down...what the fuck!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts