Mom Confessions

StarryRain
I'm sick of hearing...
February 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM
"If you loved your baby, if you wanted your baby, you would have kept them"

Bull. I commend women who have the strength to willingly give a child they love up for adoption for the sake of the child. I had respect for birthmoms long before I became one.

So many of you toss cruel words without any care for what wounds they cause, or even what open wounds already remain that you just make bleed more. Adoption is a personal choice, all around, for the ones adopting, and the ones birthing. If you can offer any sense of compassion, any sense of understanding, then why even speak?

It's so easy to spew slime and hate and hurt anonymously. It's not nearly so easy to actually do research, get to know the individuals you are insulting and hurting and learn about what you are ignorantly running your mouth about.

So. Attack me if you must. But leave these other women alone.

Replies

• kandie63
    February 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    Bump! Big time!
  • StarryRain
    February 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    Thanks!

Quoting kandie63:

Bump! Big time!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    ((hugs))
    People are ignorant :/
  • bjsgrl
    by bjsgrl
    February 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Unfortunately, they will find any and everything to talk shit to someone about. And usually, have absolutely no clue what they are even talking about.

• StarryRain
    I know there is plenty that I don't know about many subjects. Yet, I don't go around running my mouth about them, either.

Quoting Anonymous:

((hugs))

• brebugmom91
    I agree!! Giving a baby up is one of the most commendable things a MOTHER can do.
  • monkeymom1104
    February 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    100% agree
  • StarryRain
    I don't argue this, Lolz.

Quoting bjsgrl:

Unfortunately, they will find any and everything to talk shit to someone about. And usually, have absolutely no clue what they are even talking about.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Agreed. If I don't have personal experience I zip my lips.

Quoting StarryRain:

I know there is plenty that I don't know about many subjects. Yet, I don't go around running my mouth about them, either.

Quoting Anonymous:

((hugs))

• Momniscient
    February 10, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I have much more respect for women who face very hard choices and do what they think is best. Especially in terms of adoption and abortion.

That takes way more guts than screaming self righteous crap on the internet.

Mom Confessions