Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How do i get my SD to have an abortion?
by Anonymous
February 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM

How would you go about telling your seventeen year old step daughter that abortion is the best option?

She found out she was pregnant and wants to keep the baby because shes SO sure that mr. perfect *babys daddy* are going to stay together forever. They have only been seeing eachother for three months and he has already cheated on her a few times.
She is a senior in high school but will probably have to take the year over again because shes pretty much failing every class as is. Her argument- She will try harder now that she has someone else to think about.
She is immature and i know she wont wake  up in the middle of the night with a newborn. She refuses to change diapers of any sort and when my son was an infant she complained about his constant crying ALL the time. I know she is not ready for a child.

Is there any way i can legally force her to?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Is it too late for someone to force your mother into it? This is unreal!

• AubreeGrace17
    No, let her make up her own mind.
  • LetoLiebe

I was thinking the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow hopefully this is a troll!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    omg and im walking out. got nothing on this. sorry.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

How would you go about telling your seventeen year old step daughter that abortion is the best option?

She found out she was pregnant and wants to keep the baby because shes SO sure that mr. perfect *babys daddy* are going to stay together forever. They have only been seeing eachother for three months and he has already cheated on her a few times.
    She is a senior in high school but will probably have to take the year over again because shes pretty much failing every class as is. Her argument- She will try harder now that she has someone else to think about.
    She is immature and i know she wont wake  up in the middle of the night with a newborn. She refuses to change diapers of any sort and when my son was an infant she complained about his constant crying ALL the time. I know she is not ready for a child.

Is there any way i can legally force her to?

• SRUsarahSC
    February 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Again, no you don't. If she's 17 now, she'll be 18 soon. You don't HAVE to do anything.  She'll be an adult.  Let her learn to live with the consequences of her actions.    Wait--you said SO--so if you aren't married, this isn't your stepddaughter. Not your business and certainly not your problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we will see. But i know she wont be waking up with it. She thinks breastfeeding is gross, SO we will be supplying formula, toys, clothing. And i know i will be watching the baby all day while shes re doing her senior year.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

No it won't. She doesn't have to live with you.  

Quoting Anonymous:

It will be once its born. I know she wont be the one taking care of it might as well be mine.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

NO you can't force and it's not your decision, not your baby. Thank God.

• JOEJULA
    by JOEJULA
    February 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Well is she living with you and your husband? I was not ready for a chilld at 17 either and I had my son. I was also only with my boyfriend for 6 months and now we have been together for almost 10 years. My mother told me if I wanted to be a adult and have a baby then I would have the responsibility as well. She kicked me out of the house and I lived on my own ever since. Best thing she did for me. I worked as a nanny, and at taco bell. It was the best thing she ever did for me. They were still there for me emotionally and financially paying for my car payment and that was it. Give her options of shelters for pregnant women. Its her child and her repsonsibility. I made it work and so can she.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    No, and the more you try the less likely she will even consider it, I speak from experience.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    to anonymous~Make her take care of the baby.Put your foot down.Not all teens don't take care of there baby.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Would you still be gung-ho about trying to legally force her to have an abortion if there wasn't a chance you'd somehow be obligated and responsible for the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

It will be once its born. I know she wont be the one taking care of it might as well be mine.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

NO you can't force and it's not your decision, not your baby. Thank God.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts