Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How do i get my SD to have an abortion?
by Anonymous
February 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM

How would you go about telling your seventeen year old step daughter that abortion is the best option?

She found out she was pregnant and wants to keep the baby because shes SO sure that mr. perfect *babys daddy* are going to stay together forever. They have only been seeing eachother for three months and he has already cheated on her a few times.
She is a senior in high school but will probably have to take the year over again because shes pretty much failing every class as is. Her argument- She will try harder now that she has someone else to think about.
She is immature and i know she wont wake  up in the middle of the night with a newborn. She refuses to change diapers of any sort and when my son was an infant she complained about his constant crying ALL the time. I know she is not ready for a child.

Is there any way i can legally force her to?

Replies

• catrig
    by catrig
    February 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM

No, and you shouldn't.  What you should do is give her all her options in a non judgemental way.  Hope for the best.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

No you can not force someone into an abortion. Thank God.  I understand your fears, but forcing is wrong. Sometimes know it all teens have to learn the hard way. Good Luck.

• CheesyKitty
    no.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Wow hopefully this is a troll!
  • JenB1983
    February 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Dude, you aren't even one of her bio parents. If THEY can't forcevher to terminate, wtf makes you think you would be able to?
  • momofqtees
    February 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Doubt it.  Tell her she has to move out.  I know you don't want to but it will be the only way to get her to grow up. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I have shes 100% convinced she is keeping it. She said she doesnt believe in murdering an innocent child. I told her its not a child yet but she wont listen and is shoving all this pro life crap in my face. I feel bad for her but she should have used protection and birth control!

Quoting catrig:

No, and you shouldn't.  What you should do is give her all her options in a non judgemental way.  Hope for the best.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Of course you can't force her to have an abortion. WTF is wrong with you? This isn't even you biological child. 

• EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh

Don't force her. It's not your choice to make. If she wants to keep her baby, she should be able to. It's never the best option in a case like this! She can always adopt the baby out to someone who can and will love him or her and give the baby a good home.

What a ridiculous question.

• Eagle293
    No and you shouldn't

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email