Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My own little.. photoshoot!!
by Anonymous
February 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I didn't think I would be able to do a "boudoir" / naked photoshoot for my SO for vday, since he is on his days off.. I didn't think I'd have time.
BUT...... I did it :) & I am going to take some more when he is out tomorrow :) 
I am doing some editing now and they look fantastic. Well I think so anyways! I'm so happy I decided to do this. I feel so sexy & confident idk why lol, I really really hope he will love them! 
I hope I'll have the balls to give it to him.. lol 
if you've never done a naked/boudoir photoshoot... YOU HAVE GOT TO!! 
anyways, I'll shut up now :)  

Replies

• thickmamaof2
    February 10, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    Pics?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM

When I am done editing I will post one or two.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

Pics?

• RandiBear
    February 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    I'm gonna do it when I'm pregnant
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM
    Ok
  • bustybee
    February 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM

I'm a little too belly-icous thanks to being pregnant. maybe for fathers day I'd do something like that

• Anonymous 1
    February 10, 2013 at 5:15 AM

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

• RandiBear
    February 10, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

• Anonymous 1
    February 10, 2013 at 5:24 AM

You're welcome.
    Yes, it makes perfect sense! 
    Christmas this year will hopefully be an exciting one for your DH ;) haha! 

Quoting RandiBear:

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RandiBear:

• RandiBear
    February 10, 2013 at 5:29 AM

lol Yes, indeed! In fact, we actually plan to TTC starting this November because our DS will be going to PreK and I will have more breathing room to destress. Now I have another motivator to shed these pounds!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're welcome.
    Yes, it makes perfect sense! 
    Christmas this year will hopefully be an exciting one for your DH ;) haha! 

Quoting RandiBear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RandiBear:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN