Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kathislove80
Posting pictures of her six year old nude on Facebook...!
February 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I am Facebook friend's with a girl I went to high school with. She has two kids, a six year old girl and a one year old boy. She always posts pictures of them on Facebook. Tonight she posted a picture of them lying on the couch watching TV. Her son in his diaper, her daughter in a pair of shorts, no top.

I find this really inappropriate. Does anyone else? Not the hanging out at home with no top on, the fact that her mom posts it on Facebook for everyone to see. She has done it multiple times.

If I was close friends with her I would tell her she probably shouldn't post pictures of her daughter half naked.

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    It wouldn't bother me with a six year old, now if she had no pants or underwear that would be a different story
  • ashleywagoner
    February 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM
    My cousin posted her 5 year old daughter completely naked in the bathtub. I was appalled. I reported it but it wasn't removed.
  • phoebe81
    February 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I think it's odd that someone would be against a topless child but ok with a child in a bikini, but honestly it all just comes down to personal preference. I think I've posted pictures of my daughter without a shirt on becuase I don't really notice it. She runs around a lot without a shirt on. The fact is that if I took a picture of my daughters chest and my son's chest, you would not be able to tell the difference. When she's older, it will matter but for now, it doesn't.

• Elly219
    by Elly219
    February 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I don't like it when dd (almost 6) wants to run around in just undies! I think she needs a tanktop or something of that nature on. Idk what it is but I think it is wrong for little girls to run around naked. That is one thing my wife and I never see eye to eye on

• sandra_t00
    I don't see what the big deal is
  • MsRkg
    by MsRkg

I  personally don't see a problem with it at all. I feel like this is America's puritanical attitude towards the human body rearing it's ugly head.

• kathislove80
    February 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    -.-. Ah. Ok.

Quoting MsRkg:

I  personally don't see a problem with it at all. I feel like this is America's puritanical attitude towards the human body rearing it's ugly head.

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    When I was five we went to the beach all I was in was my underwear. It wasn't a big deal then no one cared. That was 21 years ago.
  • Tal0n
    by Tal0n

*sigh*

In today's twisted society, she could actually get in trouble for that.  It's sad, but true.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    She's 6! Lighten up...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email