Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Obama will not make us get Health Insurance
February 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM

He can fine us, burn us, curse us, send us to hell. We still cannot afford health care insurance.

He can take his obamacare and shove it up his human *ss.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM

How do you pay your doc bills or if there is an emergency.  What if you need surgery?  Not bashing just honestly curious.

• WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    February 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM

As opposed to a non human ass?

• thetrollcat
    February 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I would request to have him put down if he was feline.

Quoting WifeyC:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Your post makes no sense.  If you don't get it, nothing happens.  This is from the IRS.

Quote:

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare’s mandate to buy health insurance is a tax, will the IRS be able to collect it?

Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS, it will get the money from you—with the possible exception of the ObamaCare tax. Though ObamaCare’s individual mandate imposes a tax on people who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, the law explicitly neuters the IRS’s ability to collect the tax.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

im going to have to agree with you.  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Your son, or the president?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting WifeyC:

• thetrollcat

if one of us gets cancer, we will die.

If one of the kids gets terminally ill, we will have to hope for the best with community support.

We pay monthly 700 a month in medical bills. Do you think  you could afford an additional 950 a month for insurance?

Sorry but we cant afford BOTH.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you pay your doc bills or if there is an emergency.  What if you need surgery?  Not bashing just honestly curious.

• thetrollcat

obama damnit!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your son, or the president?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting WifeyC:

• thetrollcat
    February 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM

apparently you cant read? This post is about Obamacare did not make health care affordable and despite his DEMANDS we will still not have health care

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post makes no sense.  If you don't get it, nothing happens.  This is from the IRS.

Quote:

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare’s mandate to buy health insurance is a tax, will the IRS be able to collect it?

Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS, it will get the money from you—with the possible exception of the ObamaCare tax. Though ObamaCare’s individual mandate imposes a tax on people who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, the law explicitly neuters the IRS’s ability to collect the tax.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I may be misunderstanding you, but if you paid for the insurance wouldn't that reduce your out of pocket medical expenses so you wouldn't have to pay the $700?  The insurance cost is on a sliding scale based on what you make and lower cost than I pay to my employer.

Quoting thetrollcat:

if one of us gets cancer, we will die.

If one of the kids gets terminally ill, we will have to hope for the best with community support.

We pay monthly 700 a month in medical bills. Do you think  you could afford an additional 950 a month for insurance?

Sorry but we cant afford BOTH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts