Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
flawskii
no strollers allowed
February 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

People who uses strollers as a way to steal out of stores messes it up for everyone else. During Christmas season my mom and I were out shopping with the baby and of course I had my stroller. I tried going into Areopostale but was stopped at the door and was told no strollers were allowed. Then yesterday I needed to go to the grocery store. I don't have a car so I walked to the one closest to my house and when I got up there I was stopped by a big ass sign that says no strollers allowed. I was beyond frustrated that I just walked up to that damn store for nothing.

Replies

• KairisMama
    February 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Ive never been to a store that banned strollers. That would suck.
  • Sassy762
    February 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Its been that way in NYC for a long time.............

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM

ya thats dumb. I would be pissed. Luckily I have never been to a store that banned strollers tho.

• heatherd09
    February 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    Wow! I've never heard that! People are ridiculous.
  • aniters
    by aniters
    February 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    Wow that sucks! ;(
    The only stores that don't allow strollers around here are small grocery stores or small 99¢ stores.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    In the small town I live in the local grocer doesn't allow strollers.
  • mariesmama
    February 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

our dollar store only bans strollers that actually have a kid in them collapse an umbrella stroller  and put the kid in a cart and its ok!

• CreziaMommyTo2
    February 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

its like that in Brooklyn too... most places dont allow strollers, and its ont because of stealing either..

• flawskii
    February 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Yes they are because in the long run it causes in an convenience for people like me who doesn't have a vehicle ( I drive my moms car sometimes but it's hers so I don't over use it) that's trying to grab a few things. I don't want to have to carry my daughter and bags of groceries!

Quoting heatherd09:

Wow! I've never heard that! People are ridiculous.

• monkeymom1104
    February 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    Wow really?? I live in small town America, but frequently visit the Mall of America and have never had a problem. I think I would feel highly offended.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN