Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
flawskii
no strollers allowed
February 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

People who uses strollers as a way to steal out of stores messes it up for everyone else. During Christmas season my mom and I were out shopping with the baby and of course I had my stroller. I tried going into Areopostale but was stopped at the door and was told no strollers were allowed. Then yesterday I needed to go to the grocery store. I don't have a car so I walked to the one closest to my house and when I got up there I was stopped by a big ass sign that says no strollers allowed. I was beyond frustrated that I just walked up to that damn store for nothing.

Replies

• KairisMama
    February 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Ive never been to a store that banned strollers. That would suck.
  • Sassy762
    February 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Its been that way in NYC for a long time.............

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM

ya thats dumb. I would be pissed. Luckily I have never been to a store that banned strollers tho.

• heatherd09
    February 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    Wow! I've never heard that! People are ridiculous.
  • aniters
    by aniters
    February 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    Wow that sucks! ;(
    The only stores that don't allow strollers around here are small grocery stores or small 99ยข stores.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    In the small town I live in the local grocer doesn't allow strollers.
  • mariesmama
    February 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

our dollar store only bans strollers that actually have a kid in them collapse an umbrella stroller  and put the kid in a cart and its ok!

• CreziaMommyTo2
    February 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

its like that in Brooklyn too... most places dont allow strollers, and its ont because of stealing either..

• flawskii
    February 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Yes they are because in the long run it causes in an convenience for people like me who doesn't have a vehicle ( I drive my moms car sometimes but it's hers so I don't over use it) that's trying to grab a few things. I don't want to have to carry my daughter and bags of groceries!

Quoting heatherd09:

Wow! I've never heard that! People are ridiculous.

• monkeymom1104
    February 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    Wow really?? I live in small town America, but frequently visit the Mall of America and have never had a problem. I think I would feel highly offended.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts