Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
for those of you who 'pay' for people on welfare..
by Anonymous
February 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I have a question..If you work, taxes are taken out automatically. The taxes you pay go to government programs and what not. But, don't a lot of people get most of their taxes back? Plus if you claim dependents you get more out than you pay in. How are they paying for welfare families??

Replies

• luckystars2012
    February 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    I paid 30k in taxes last year and will likely owe. I don't get shit back. I pay for welfare families.

Those that get all their taxes back are part of romneys 47%. They don't pay for shit for this country, and should stfu because they're not much better than welfare sucks.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    No- I live in NJ- we have the highest property taxes in the country. I have a 3 bedroom cape cod.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like your house is nice and worth a lot. We only paid about 900 in property tax.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't get our taxes back - we usually owe.  This year our total taxes were $23,950 of which we had about $20,000 withheld. We also paid almost $6,000 in property taxes.

• Anonymous 22
    by Anonymous 22
    February 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    Sounds like you should move. We have a 4 bedroom 2 bath home.

Quoting Anonymous:

No- I live in NJ- we have the highest property taxes in the country. I have a 3 bedroom cape cod.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like your house is nice and worth a lot. We only paid about 900 in property tax.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't get our taxes back - we usually owe.  This year our total taxes were $23,950 of which we had about $20,000 withheld. We also paid almost $6,000 in property taxes.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts