Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
22 year old 15 year old
by Anonymous
February 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM
My brother is 22 years old having sex with a 15 year old hes a drug addict been in jail multiple times for theft. Should I call the cops. I think this girl deserves better

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    We dont know everything about this relationship and in my state 16 is legal age. At 15 i was dating a 35 year old man and while i agree that it wasnt a good relationship i dont believe i was victimized. I was speaking to her as a sister to try in talk to them. One day he might get cleaned up and wont have any options. Obviously 10,11,12 and 13 is young but reality is these young girls are not so "young and innocent anymore" shes probably going to be legal in a few months and move on to the next older guy but he will always be a child molester that has to have that stigma. Sometimes things are not always what they seem. I think as his sister she should just think about talking to them.

Quoting areid1023:

sick. this is not the first blind familial allegiance reply ive read but i still dont understand it. ruin HIS life? by reporting his activity in which hes most likely legally raping a child (the only reason why reporting it would 'ruin his life')? would your opinion extend to a 14 year old? 13? 10? how young?  PLUS hes an addict, as if raping young teens wasnt bad enough. 

how ruined will the girl's life be if she gets pregnant by this guy? how about if she gets an STD or HIV from this known drug addicted adult? the psychological effects, alone, of sleeping with adults when you're a child are detrimental. 

i have a sister. i would take a bullet for her. but i would never in a million years stand by while she victimized anyone, let alone a child. and while it would pain me to no end, i am adult enough to know it was her actions that got her in trouble, not me standing up for whats right.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Dont call them. Idk exactly what the situation is but its your brother. You do know that it will ruin his life dont you. Try talking to him and the girl. Maybe you can talk some.sense into them. Does he have a history of dating underage girls? Just think about it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    I first read STACHEatory rape, Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It is stachatory rape and anyone who knows about it and does not report it can be charged as an accomplice. We went through that shit with my sister. She almost got 6 people put in jail over it. She was 14 he was 21.  You need to call it in before she gets pregnant and in a bigger world of trouble. 

• whoodathunk
    February 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

YES.  Call her mom and dad.

• bugsmama149
    February 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

No. She knows what she's doing. Just like I knew what I was doing when I was a sexually active 15 yr old.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I was 16 with  22yr old. He sounds weird though.

• Saille717
    February 12, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Yes.

• FoxFire363
    February 12, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Yes. Duh. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts