Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Wtf DH. Stop trying to control me.
by Anonymous
February 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Tonight we were both starving so we were going to stop and get something to eat. He asked "What do you want?" I told him where *I* wanted, which was literally RIGHT beside where we were anyway. He said "Hell no, we're not getting there. That place sucks." Keep in mind it was for *me.* Not him. Then he wanted me to pick between two other places, so slightly annoyed, I said "Pizza, I guess." because that was one of his options. This was after I told him I really didn't want pizza because 1. We have ate it too much for me. He wants it too much, and we just had it a week ago and 2. I have horrible constipation issues, and I really did not feel like dealing with all of that cheese and starch messing me up and causing gas to accumulate in my stomach, and not being able to use the bathroom. 

So he heard the annoyance in my voice and while AT THE WINDOW to order, he said well what do you want? I said "I already told you. Why are you asking me again. You asked me what I wanted. I told you. You told me no." He orders the pizza, then we run some errands. I try to eat it, but really. I need a break from it! It's just...ugh.. Greasy and not in the mood, so I just put it down, and said "I will just eat when we get home." He's like "Ohhh god." I say "Oh, no. Don't act like this was me. You asked me what I wanted then you decided FOR me." His excuse was "Well because I know it sucks." I said "YOU are not the one eating it. I am. Why does YOUR opinion matter on what I eat?" 

So he goes and drives to the other side of the city to ANOTHER place he thought I would want, and I am like "Why are you going here? You said earlier we weren't going over here because it's too far, and I don't want anything here." He just keeps on, and I said "No. I really don't want anything here. It's too far, and there's nothing I want." We go there, and I just get something anyway, and of course I am pissed off by them. I mean, why all of this unnecessary bull shit?! Why does he have to start shit, or try and dictate things for me? He complicated the whole night because he was more concerned over HIS OWN thoughts than MINE. Holy fuck, I am so annoyed. It's fucking food. Don't ASK me what I want just to tell me no then do all this shit. 

The sad thing is? We've been arguing about him doing things like this all last year! Wtf does he not get?!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Bump!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    Wow. Communication is key.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    Sounds like a two way street to me.
  • Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Wha?? Where did I try to control him in this? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like a two way street to me.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    Why innecessary? And not unnecessary?
  • Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Because it's a typo I looked over.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why innecessary? And not unnecessary?

• Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I thought I was pretty clear in what I wanted and how I felt. *Shrug*

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Communication is key.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    sounds totally controlling. has he always been this way?
  • audreesmama
    February 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    ...make dinner at home, problem solved. If he doesn't want to eat it, he can make his own food.
  • Anonymous 1
    February 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM

No. Not with petty shit like is, but the last year or more he keeps trying to tell me what I can and can't do, and it only seems to be because "he" thinks it's stupid, or "he" thinks it's bad or things like that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

sounds totally controlling. has he always been this way?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts