Mom Confessions

Anonymous
are you better
by Anonymous
February 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Do you feel that you're better than women who are infertile, adopted or used fertility treatments because you got pregnant naturally?

I'm infertile and get bashed by my fertile friends for being an infertile stepmom

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Bump
  • jillbailey26
    February 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Oh no.  That's not something you can control.  I would never make fun of someone who wasn't able to have kids naturally or at all.

• MrsDavidB25
    February 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM

No. Especially when I've got screaming kids in a restaurant and they are having a nice quiet lunch with a friend.

• SpnFulOfSugar
    February 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    No, it's infertility is a heartbreaking thing to go through or watch someone you love go through.
  • miley113012
    February 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    Some people are just rude...haters...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM

sounds like you need new friends...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

That's awful!  Def don't feel better than anyone.  Horrible friends to bash over things that you cant control!!

• gemma458

They are not your friends if they treat you like that. How awful : (  Hoping for better for you!

• piratehooker
    February 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    I doubt you are realty bashed.
  • amyrebecca1853
    Amy
    February 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    God no. I feel horrible for people who want children and can't have them naturally. One of my friends who was having trouble conceiving for the longest time actually stopped talking to me when I got pregnant with my twins (by accident but totally wanted). I feel kind of the opposite, I got bashed for being overly fertile by people who had problems. But no I would never feel superior. My heart aches for people in your situation.

Mom Confessions