Mom Confessions

-KC-
Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?
by -KC-
February 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Replies

• CadincesMom
    February 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM

If this turns out to be true then I will not be getting it.

• -KC-
    by -KC-
    February 8, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    Can u read? Just wondering.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you believe this you're nuts.

Quoting -KC-:

And I can't stand these stupid replies :-* Yet they magically keep appearing.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?
  • mary841108
    February 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

my left buttock is gone due to a wand accident (Mad-eye Moody warned against sticking your wand into your back pocket, i didnt listen and a avada kedavra'd my left ass check straight off) so i think i am safe

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?
    lol God over government ! Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    February 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    All conspiracy theory shit.
  • lancet98
    February 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I call shenanigans.

Quoting Anonymous:

He did them as a form of body modification. He posted the pictures on his Facebook. Before, during and after shots. He is a really big techie so he does computer things with them.

Quoting -KC-:

I don't believe it =/

Quoting Anonymous:

My brother already has chips implanted in his hands. One in each one.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM

It's ok God wants you to get a chip in your butt cheek,  it's in the just newly found lost bible chapter,  it' called the book of Bob.  God found this guy named Bob and had him write an extra book so it's all good!

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    February 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM

If you wanted to see my boobs T Baby, all you had to do is ask! Here's a recent picture of me, doing a little gardening:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

• -KC-
    by -KC-
    February 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    They will be implanting it into ur right buttcheek then -_- they're THAT slick.

Quoting mary841108:

my left buttock is gone due to a wand accident (Mad-eye Moody warned against sticking your wand into your back pocket, i didnt listen and a avada kedavra'd my left ass check straight off) so i think i am safe

Quoting -KC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

• mary841108
    February 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM

where's my wand?

Quoting -KC-:

They will be implanting it into ur right buttcheek then -_- they're THAT slick.

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting -KC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM

You are not safe the government will be forcing people like you into forced butt cheek restoration surgery just so they can implant the chip,  but hey on the bright side your fake ass will look amazing!

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting -KC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions