Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
-KC-
Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?
by -KC-
February 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Replies

• LilliesValley
    February 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    Have no idea but I think this would be a leading news story for months if it were the case.
  • T-HoneyLuv
    February 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

• created4apurpos
    February 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM

they got rid of my alphas.  all I have left now there is haven and warehouse 13.  my guess is a season MAYBE 2 at best left for each before syfy ditches those too and that's being generous.

Quoting Val99:

My geek friends and I were just discussing that.  Quite sad actually.  I want my Plan 9 From Outerspace!

Quoting created4apurpos:

you mean sci-fi...to go syfy is wrestling and ghost hunting now a days :P  almost no sci-fi left there now.

Quoting Val99:

Unless you guys are going all SyFy. 

• needsupport100
    February 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM

in revelations it says that the government (antichrist) will enforce the mark of the beast people hand's or forehead's which will be required to buy sale or trade........which will damn anyone to hell who willingly takes it.

the government can make my life a living hell-they are NOT installing ANYTHING into my body, my children's bodies NOTHING. this is the governments way of testing us to see how much we will take-and some places have started doing this as a "convience" to their customers/employess

no thank you!

• jazzymom760
    February 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    Where do you think they got the idea to produce ... The Hunger Games.

The govt.. just sayin
  • Anonymous 20
    by Anonymous 20
    It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?
  • twinmommy27
    I've actually heard of that for computer people. Lol, it's suppose to protect their computers and things to only turn on for them or something..

Quoting Anonymous:

He did them as a form of body modification. He posted the pictures on his Facebook. Before, during and after shots. He is a really big techie so he does computer things with them.

Quoting -KC-:

I don't believe it =/

Quoting Anonymous:

My brother already has chips implanted in his hands. One in each one.

• -KC-
    by -KC-
    February 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    I completely agree. Too many people will fight it, wtf they're gonna do? Lock us all up? Prisons are already overpopulated. Reminds me of that movie Vendetta for the strict govermental control. I agree it could happen down the line, I just wonder how long will it remain before people get together and tell the government to fuck themselves lol

Quoting joyfullem:

I don't nessicarily believe it will never happen but it is not happening yet.  That was on my facebook awhile ago.  If you check out snopes it originated as a rumor becuase of a part of a bill that was not passed but was purposed.  So someone put a clause in a bill that required that scary huh?  Anyhow if something like that were magically happening next month don't you think that they would have been advertising it for years telling us how great it is?  They can't get everysingle person in one month it's not feesable.

• TLQSlovesME
    February 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    That's B.S. The Government can't do that shit.
  • BlessedBeX3
    February 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I heard that it can be done with a simple shot, as in, you think you are going in for a flu shot but they put in the chip as well..idk

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN