Mom Confessions

Anonymous
How do you tell *update
by Anonymous
February 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM

your sister that her husband of over 5 years is an unfaithful jerk?

She forgave him the first time he cheated and I thought they were happy but I was completely wrong! I went over to pick up my lil one from visiting with them. My sister was taking a shower so I thought I would just wait on her so I could hang out with her a bit. Well her husband comes over to sit next to me on the couch and we just start talking about work and stuff nothing big. Well out of nowhere he puts his hand on my upper thigh. I pushed it away and was like wtf are you doing?! He comes closer and is making grabs for my arms and puckering up his lips saying things like I am so hot and he wants me so bad right now. I screamed and as soon as he heard the water turn off he ran into their bedroom. I picked up my lil one and just ran out of there. IDK why I didn't stay to tell her right than and there but I just wanted away from him.

I just got a home a few mins ago and my sister has called me 3 times already asking why I didn't wait on her and for me to call her as soon as I am safely home. 

IDK where to begin or how to tell her what happened. I love her and want her happy but this would hurt her so bad. 

Anyone have a time machine??? 

You ladies are right. I am going to call her back right now...wish me luck! I hope she isn't mad at me!!!

Well she said she needed some time to think about what I just told her. I offered for her to come over but she said she doesn't want to see me right now. She than told me that she has intention of leaving her husband just because I'm jealous over her marriage and want her to be single as well. Idk really know how to take all that. But I guess it's somehow all my fault...I just thought she needed to know is that so wrong?!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 7, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Anyone?

• mrscass0416
    February 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    My cousins husband did something similar. I never told her. I was 18 and a matter of fact I think it was my bday.
  • ColtsFan1912
    February 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I would just tell her. I would want to know. She deserves to know. :\

• Anonymous
    February 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Oh wow sorry to hear

Quoting mrscass0416:

My cousins husband did something similar. I never told her. I was 18 and a matter of fact I think it was my bday.

• misskriss10
    February 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Just be honest with her. Obviously that guy is no good for her and she deserves to know the truth. 

• MrsDavidB25
    February 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM

What a pig. Your sister deserves better.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Just tell her? Call her back and tell her.
  • Anonymous
    February 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Yes I agree she does but pretty hard to put something like that gently. 

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I would just tell her. I would want to know. She deserves to know. :\

• Anonymous
    February 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Very true! 

Quoting misskriss10:

Just be honest with her. Obviously that guy is no good for her and she deserves to know the truth. 

• Sassy762
    February 7, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Tell her what that JackASS did........

Mom Confessions