Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
help please help me!
by Anonymous
February 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I dont have but 2 friends. I wonder why I dont have anymore friends than 2. Im outgoing, speak my mind, and put my kids first. Not sure why I dont have more friends.... help me discover why please.... even the ones I talked to in high school dont talk to me any longer........... even though they are on my facebook page! They dont respond to simple messages.. i remove them from facebook and they request to be back on my friends list but why?

Replies

• blsdbyangel07
    February 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Uhm...  i'm in the same boat.  Then again i'm fine being like this.  I've never been out going.  Very shy, quiet and not a people person.  Now, I have made some friends and we go out time to time.  A lot of the people I knew in HS though are kid less....   I had one girl that i've been besties with since K well she does not have any kids and a few times I had to decline going out and she got PISSED.  Uhh, Like I tell her...  I won't know til last minute "if I can do something" depending on my son and how he is.  So I tell NEVER say in advance if i'm going i'll say ill text you an hr before letting you know if i can or not.  Well, she doesn't UNDERSTAND kids come first..  Smfh.  

IMO alot of fb people are all about NUMBERS.  Quantity over quality.  I'm more about quality.  I don't have many fb friends and only keep people that I communicate with.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    Im usually okay with very little but I sure would like more interaction with adults. Especally females, sure miss girl mall shopping. I lost many friends right after HS because I had my son and they wanted to party. Had others who became my friend because I would rather stay home than leave hubby with the kids to go party with them, so i became their last minute baby sitter and no more.. its irritating.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm...  i'm in the same boat.  Then again i'm fine being like this.  I've never been out going.  Very shy, quiet and not a people person.  Now, I have made some friends and we go out time to time.  A lot of the people I knew in HS though are kid less....   I had one girl that i've been besties with since K well she does not have any kids and a few times I had to decline going out and she got PISSED.  Uhh, Like I tell her...  I won't know til last minute "if I can do something" depending on my son and how he is.  So I tell NEVER say in advance if i'm going i'll say ill text you an hr before letting you know if i can or not.  Well, she doesn't UNDERSTAND kids come first..  Smfh.  

IMO alot of fb people are all about NUMBERS.  Quantity over quality.  I'm more about quality.  I don't have many fb friends and only keep people that I communicate with.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN