Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
help please help me!
by Anonymous
February 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I dont have but 2 friends. I wonder why I dont have anymore friends than 2. Im outgoing, speak my mind, and put my kids first. Not sure why I dont have more friends.... help me discover why please.... even the ones I talked to in high school dont talk to me any longer........... even though they are on my facebook page! They dont respond to simple messages.. i remove them from facebook and they request to be back on my friends list but why?

Replies

• blsdbyangel07
    February 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Uhm...  i'm in the same boat.  Then again i'm fine being like this.  I've never been out going.  Very shy, quiet and not a people person.  Now, I have made some friends and we go out time to time.  A lot of the people I knew in HS though are kid less....   I had one girl that i've been besties with since K well she does not have any kids and a few times I had to decline going out and she got PISSED.  Uhh, Like I tell her...  I won't know til last minute "if I can do something" depending on my son and how he is.  So I tell NEVER say in advance if i'm going i'll say ill text you an hr before letting you know if i can or not.  Well, she doesn't UNDERSTAND kids come first..  Smfh.  

IMO alot of fb people are all about NUMBERS.  Quantity over quality.  I'm more about quality.  I don't have many fb friends and only keep people that I communicate with.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    Im usually okay with very little but I sure would like more interaction with adults. Especally females, sure miss girl mall shopping. I lost many friends right after HS because I had my son and they wanted to party. Had others who became my friend because I would rather stay home than leave hubby with the kids to go party with them, so i became their last minute baby sitter and no more.. its irritating.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm...  i'm in the same boat.  Then again i'm fine being like this.  I've never been out going.  Very shy, quiet and not a people person.  Now, I have made some friends and we go out time to time.  A lot of the people I knew in HS though are kid less....   I had one girl that i've been besties with since K well she does not have any kids and a few times I had to decline going out and she got PISSED.  Uhh, Like I tell her...  I won't know til last minute "if I can do something" depending on my son and how he is.  So I tell NEVER say in advance if i'm going i'll say ill text you an hr before letting you know if i can or not.  Well, she doesn't UNDERSTAND kids come first..  Smfh.  

IMO alot of fb people are all about NUMBERS.  Quantity over quality.  I'm more about quality.  I don't have many fb friends and only keep people that I communicate with.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts