Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you a better parent than your sibling(s)?
by Anonymous
February 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I honestly don't know how it's possible that my siblings and I turned out to be COMPLETELY different with parenting styles, in some ways it's not bad but some ways it's just..AHH!

Replies

• FooLynRoo
    February 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM
    My siblings don't have children

I would say we are equal with dhs siblings, although we parent differently, my son is an asset to the community, as is all my nieces and nephews
  • jbirdsladie27
    Different but I wouldn't say better. We all love our children & do what's best for them so......
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Yes I am a much better parent than my sister.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 7, 2013 at 6:48 AM

yes, i am better than three of my sibs.....two of my sibs didnt' give a shit what their kids did...now they're in trouble with the law...the third one beat her kids with a spoon...no thanks..

yes, i am def better than them. 

• dfournier0922
    February 7, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    Well my 19 yr old brother is gay and single and my other brother is 5 so they don't have kids.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Yes.  My sister dumped her "kid" on my parents and goes out drinking with her friends all the time.  I told her i was going to report her to CPS (Canine Protective Services).

in all reality it is sad for the dog...but I'm glad it's not a child.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    It's not a competition!
  • MrsCountryMama
    February 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    I can't honestly say that because we are all at very different stages in life. I have an 11 and 6 year old.
    My older sister has a special needs son and an infant she's an amazing Mother.
    One of my younger brothers is 23 and has a 1 year old baby girl he is an awesome Father.
    My younger sister has a 4 year old daughter and a brand new baby boy. She's doing the best she can.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    My oldest younger brother has been fighting his ex for 8 years to get custody of their son. When he had temp custody, he got him a tutor and a psychologist. I think he's a good parent.
    My other brother doesn't have anything to do w/ his 2 older boys. But he's raising his 2 boys w/ his, currently pregnant, wife. Good parent?? Mixed feelings.
    My sister, the list is too long. Starts w/ no job, and ends w/ not raising her own kids. She is NOT a good parent.
  • CeeGee81

My brother and sister are not parents yet, they're too young (21 & 18).  Neither of them want kids, ever.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts