Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
damn taxes (no i dont mean tax returns)
by Anonymous
February 7, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Ugh so I checked my paystub online and last year if i made 214 in one week i would have had 15-20 taken out for taxes but this year they have been taking a lot out! I worked 27hrs got 214 but they took 42 for takes and so i got 172!! Ugh wtf.

Replies

• Fields456
    February 7, 2013 at 4:01 AM
    Welcome to the new USA!!!!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 7, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    I hate it I have been trying to get as much extra hours in as I can ill have 36 this week which should be 280 before taxes and now my luck ill prob get 200 back. Like most Im struggling I make min wage pushing carts and bagging grocerys.

Quoting Fields456:

• Fields456
    February 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    Ya it sucks. U can thank all who sit on Washington hill for it

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate it I have been trying to get as much extra hours in as I can ill have 36 this week which should be 280 before taxes and now my luck ill prob get 200 back. Like most Im struggling I make min wage pushing carts and bagging grocerys.

Quoting Fields456:

• Anonymous 1
    February 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM
    I know me and df even went to look for apartments today and all prices for a one bedroom that are decent are 800-1000 thats all I make and df just got laid off. They are not making things any better its getting harder to survive.

Quoting Fields456:

Ya it sucks. U can thank all who sit on Washington hill for it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fields456:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Just think, you paid 42 dollars to send your kid to school, use the roads, have peace of mind with police and firefighters.....My guess is making that little you also have state healthcare to add to what that 42 dollars paid...PLUS the EIC you will get back would obviously be more than just that 42 dollars!!

• Anonymous 1
    February 7, 2013 at 4:30 AM
    Actually Im not on any pa at all. I have no health care my kids live with their father right now till I get on my feet which seems impossible.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just think, you paid 42 dollars to send your kid to school, use the roads, have peace of mind with police and firefighters.....My guess is making that little you also have state healthcare to add to what that 42 dollars paid...PLUS the EIC you will get back would obviously be more than just that 42 dollars!!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 7, 2013 at 4:32 AM

You still use the other services listed...Also, if you don't have your kids, why are you only working one job, that isn't even full time?? get your ass out there and work, and tell your little boyfriend the same thing!! To say that "it is getting hard to survive" is just silly, you don't need an 800 dollar apt in the "nicer" neighborhood to survive!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually Im not on any pa at all. I have no health care my kids live with their father right now till I get on my feet which seems impossible.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    February 7, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    Im not sure were you live but thats not the "nicer are" even full blown drug apartments are 750. Its hard to find another job as my schedual is all over the place and not set I just started so Im working on getting my hours up. As for my df people judge him he has a upper cleft pellet sp and cant speak right and looks different and people are quick to turn him down after just looking at him. He has been trying but no luck.
    Im not sure why Im explaining anything to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

You still use the other services listed...Also, if you don't have your kids, why are you only working one job, that isn't even full time?? get your ass out there and work, and tell your little boyfriend the same thing!! To say that "it is getting hard to survive" is just silly, you don't need an 800 dollar apt in the "nicer" neighborhood to survive!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 7, 2013 at 4:42 AM

My husband had almost $30,000 taken out. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts