Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I have a small...
by Anonymous
February 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Mouth. Litterally. lol
Im missing teeth because my mouth isnt big enough for them. For example, instead of having 4 bottom incisors I only have 3 and I have no gaps. I have one wisdom tooth and I was told if I get anymore I will have to have them pulled because my mouth will be too crowded.
I was also born with a small bladder and had to have it surgically stretched when I was 11 years old.
Do you have anything....different about you?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I have a small palette, too.

I have to use children sized toothbrushes and go to a pedi dentist. LOL

• bi-polarmommy
    February 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

not me, but one of my sisters ears are the size of a new-borns ears

she is 39

• ColleenF30
    February 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I have an incredibly small bone structure. A youth bike helmet (12-17 yr old) is almost too big for me. I have tiny hands and short fingers. My soft spot never fused, and I have bones that still bend under pressure (rarely see a break) like a little kids. I have to wear childs glasses because of the size of my face. I am an eternal child I think lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    I have a dip in my bottom palette under my tongue. I got a peanut m&m stuck in it once and had a hard time getting it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a small palette, too.

I have to use children sized toothbrushes and go to a pedi dentist. LOL

• afwifeandmommy3
    February 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Me too
  • wooly
    by wooly
    February 6, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I have to wear oxygen to sleep because I have sleep apnea. I can't wear adult cannulas, I have to use pediatric Cannulas other wise when I put it in my nose I get 1 prong in my nose and the other one sticks out of the other side of my nose. Waaay too wide & long.

• Sassy762
    February 6, 2013 at 11:47 PM

My head is small also....my kids heads are bigger than mine......

I have a small bone structure as well.....if put on 5- 10 pounds...I feel it in my knees, wrists and elbows

Quoting ColleenF30:

I have an incredibly small bone structure. A youth bike helmet (12-17 yr old) is almost too big for me. I have tiny hands and short fingers. My soft spot never fused, and I have bones that still bend under pressure (rarely see a break) like a little kids. I have to wear childs glasses because of the size of my face. I am an eternal child I think lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    Wow

Quoting ColleenF30:

• sweetieiv
    February 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    My husband has a small mouth too. He had teeth growing behind other teeth and had to have them removed. My son's very first tooth came out crooked instead of (--) he has (-l) the dentist said this is normal for children with small mouths and that it can be fixed when his adult teeth come in. Which means he will need braces.
  • WesternNYmom
    February 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I have a tipped uterus.  The top of my uterus is tipped back slightly.  My OB said It was nothing to worry about as it is not a rare conditon,  I still was able to carry 2 healthy pregnancies to full term.  I also have a hormone condition similar to PCOS. I have to be on BC to regulate my hormone levels as my body doesn't produce enough estrogen naturally.

Mom Confessions