Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
WooHoo I'm ghetto rich!
by Anonymous
February 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Got our state taxes back today - $3800 (no, not EITC, my husband claimed single and zero all year because we owed last year, so wanted to make sure we got that paid off). We're ghetto rich for the day until we pay bills LOL

Replies

• Jessy613
    February 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Lol

• kymom23
    by kymom23
    February 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    You got $3800 in state taxes? Do you mean federal? I've never known of anyone to get that much back in state!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Quoting kymom23:

You got $3800 in state taxes? Do you mean federal? I've never known of anyone to get that much back in state!

nope, I mean state. Fed we're getting around $14k. You'd want to puke if you knew how much he paid in!

• kymom23
    by kymom23
    February 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    Holy hell!!! O.O Wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kymom23:

nope, I mean state. Fed we're getting around $14k. You'd want to puke if you knew how much he paid in!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 6, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Well, I'm jealous.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kymom23:

• .thatsme.
    February 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    I'll be ghetto rich tomorrow lol!
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    February 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM

You didn't get nearly enough back to be ghetto. You need to make 12k and get back 9k and use it to go to Disney.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    LMAO true, we actually PAID in way more then we are getting back. But now we can adjust withholdings to the correct amount. We moved last year and our previous state didn't have state income taxes, so we had no idea what they'd be. We played safe and claimed single and zero.

Quoting wkukid:

You didn't get nearly enough back to be ghetto. You need to make 12k and get back 9k and use it to go to Disney.

• jcm28
    by jcm28
    February 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    How much does he make a year?
  • layawatling
    February 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Oohhh girl ;)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts