Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My son is 3 and doesn't need my help for anything!
by Anonymous
February 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM

It makes me sad. :(

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Same here. My daughter is 4.

• bustybee
    February 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I always get told 'time to have another one then' when ever I say that :)

• tinkerbelle18
    February 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Mine is that way too. He always says "I do it myself, Momma." And he's my youngest so I'm kinda feeling lost now lol.

• VannaMae307
    February 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Mine thinks he doesnt, until he gets pidgeon toes from his shoes being on the wrong feet. Mama cant do everything for him but he knows I'm here to help either way, and I'm okay with that

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM

My son dresses himself, potties by himself and gets his own food :(

Quoting VannaMae307:

Mine thinks he doesnt, until he gets pidgeon toes from his shoes being on the wrong feet. Mama cant do everything for him but he knows I'm here to help either way, and I'm okay with that

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Just wait until they are teens, they need you for everything and want you for nothing.

• missamanda86
    February 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Same here! My boy is far too independant, so is my 5 year old. Luckily I have one who still needs me lol

• Sanctimommy
    February 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Congratulations. Provide your three year old with a grocery list and your debit card and tell him he's to change the oil in your car on the way home. Then remind him that it is high time he started searching for gainful employment and mention his back rent.

I used to mess with my kids that way all the time.

• VannaMae307
    February 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Mine isn't allowed in the kitchen, he'll always need me for food. I can picture him getting distracted and tumbling into the depths of the basement...no kitchen for him!

Quoting Anonymous:

My son dresses himself, potties by himself and gets his own food :(

Quoting VannaMae307:

Mom Confessions