Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
kmorales7690
What stereotype do you fall into?
February 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I'm your average small town country girl. I can't stand to be in big cities for more than a day or so, I have an accent, I like hunting and fishing and mud riding. I know how to live of the land and prefer camping with no utilities to five star hotels. I am the country stereo type and I like it! Lol I am not trashy though! I do know how to act in public settings and can be ladylike in social settings.

Replies

• tifbrown
    February 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    I don't know that I fall into any other than the "oh what a good little mommy" thing. Don't get me wrong, it's a compliment and I take it as such. But I'm not perfect. It makes me feel pressured to be the perfect mom.
  • kmorales7690
    February 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    I get that a lot too, it sucks

Quoting tifbrown:

I don't know that I fall into any other than the "oh what a good little mommy" thing. Don't get me wrong, it's a compliment and I take it as such. But I'm not perfect. It makes me feel pressured to be the perfect mom.
  • atyou
    by atyou
    February 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    I don't think I do?
  • TiffanyRose06
    February 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Small town girl (not to be confused with country girl lol)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    I guess from an outsiders perspective, I'm a hipster. I listen to underground music...I really don't listen to much music made after 1995. I read a lot of philosophy and books by the beat authors and I watch movies that most people would have to be high to enjoy, haha.

I despise the term hipster though. Those are just the things that I enjoy.
  • lapcounter
    February 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Country girl, but not red neck.
  • Pink.Sunshine
    February 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I fit almost all of the stereotypes of a native New Yorker and I love it.

• nataliesmom2012
    February 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Small town girl. I guess you could say dumb blonde too. Sometimes I lack common sense.

• Meghan6391
    February 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    I am very country, raised in a very small town in Iowa. I love rock, heavy metal and even Celtic music along with country. I ready mystery stories and love horror and lovie dovie things as well. I am obsessed with history especially literature. I love brings colors and tye dye is my friend. So i am a weird mixture
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    February 6, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Beach bum. I love nothing more then laying on the beach tanning and napping.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts