Mom Confessions

Anonymous
What does or did your 12 month olds daily menu look like?
by Anonymous
February 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I don't feel like I'm feeding him enough but I'm not sure what is appropriate. Just looking for some input from other moms. He is still breastfeeding too. Thanks.

Replies

• robibuni
    February 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM

My DD2 will be 12 months later this month and is also still nursing.

She usually shares a muffin with me in the morning, or I'll give her 3/4 of a banana and some cheerios. I may share a snack with her (cheese and crackers, cucumber, etc) a few hours later, and lunch is typically cubed cheese (a handful) and fruit/veggie (she likes blueberries and strawberries cut up; about a handful again).

Then at dinner she'll have whatever we're having. 1/2 a cup of whatever it may be.

She also nurses A LOT during the day. I'm never sure if she's eating enough either :/ Here's a bump either way.

• angevil53
    February 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    My dd got half a banana and dry cereal or oatmeal. A snack of fruit or whole grain crackers with pb. Lunch is a fruit a veggie and some sort of quick made meal. Rice and beans or raviolis or yogurt. Whatever i can get her to eat that day. She'll get another snack. She like yogurt covered raisins and prunes and chips. She gets a pediasure bc she's underweight. Then dinner is whatever we are eating.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Thank you ladies. This is giving me some ideas.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    My kids got oatmeal and half a banana and a cup of milk for breakfast, cheese and crackers for a snack, veggies and fruits and an entree for lunch, fruit for snack, veggie and fruit and entree for dinner, and a veggie or fruit for snack. They got milk at meals and juice at snacks. But all of my kids were completely on solids by 12 months old.

Mom Confessions