Mom Confessions

Anonymous
omg get up and take care of ur kid or go home!!! upddate update 2!!!!
by Anonymous
February 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM

dear sil,

i dont miund watching ur baby for you while you work till 11pm  but if you are going to stay  over the night. TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAMN KID! DONT LEAVE HER IN HER PACK AND PLAY SCREAMING  SINCE 8 AM  BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

im so annoyed right now. mil lives in MY home. and sil stays over with the baby often. she is straight ignoring this screaming child because shes too tired. at one point she took the baby out of the crib and let her run around mils room not only destroying her room but when mil found her had money and jewlery in her mouth ( mils room is not baby proof)  not only am i pissed off mil left sil here while she went to work, but this child has been screaming because shes hungry and probably wet for hours on and off. and i here sil tellhing her to hush and be quiet.dh has told me to stop taking care of the baby for her ( i used to do everything because sil would just let her suffer) and to stay out of it and let him handle it. but hes not home. i have been up all night long sick im exhausted and wanted to sleep before i had class...so much for that!

and no im not going up there and getting her kid and doing what she should be doing.we have told her what she needs to do, she refuses, cps has been called but nothing is ever done. mil enables her and im tired of it. she needs to get her lazy ass out of bed and take care of that kid and get out of my house!

update the baby started screaming bloody murder...i now have the baby  and shes eating and happy...sil is STILL out cold despite us trying to get her up....frustrated

update 2

so mil came home i told her what was going on she said its not her fault shes on medication for insomnia and took it late...whatever!  she said she couldnt here the baby screaming while she was sleeping because of the medication. then 15 minutes later yells up the steps at sil to get up and sil responds..hmmm..thought she couldnt here anything ..plus i heard her telluing the baby to shut up and be quiet ect.

mil then made sil a nice cup of coffee and a big lunch and they are sitting at the table chatting....while the baby wonders my house ( im watching but sil doesnt know that) if i wasnt so damn tired from being up all night i would say something but ill just let dh handle it later.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

sil finally got up with the kid!

• Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Never mind she grabbed Cheerios left the baby crying and went back to sleep smh.
  • LoveMyLos
    February 6, 2013 at 12:05 PM

they wouldn't be in my house. i wouldn't be watching the baby. and i would be on cps's asses like white on rice. what a loser.

• Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM

ive tried. mil allows this. i watch the baby to help out and so i know shes taken care of because god knows what would happen otherwise. sil has been caught smoking a blunt while the baby played at her feet. so if its ok for her to do that  who knows what enviroment she would leave the baby in.  and as far as cps... she has been reported SOOOOO many times by multiple people and they havnt even investigated. cps does nothing here. we tried to  get her to sign rights to  either me or mil so we could take care of her properly and sil refuses. she wont let someone hae the legal right to care for her but she wants us to raise  the kid anyways ...and i refuse to do that. if im going to raise the baby im not having her mother walking  in and out as she pleases taking the baby from me when she feels like being a mom and dumping her off when she doesnt. ( which is what she was doing) for the first year i thought of that baby as my own because i had to care for her, take her to drs apts, do physical therapy with her, go to specailists ect. her mother has NEVER gone to one of these apts, doesnt do the exersizes or work with her. i begged her to let me have her so sil could go to school and get her life together, get a stable place, ect. sil refused but still expected me and mil to raise the baby so i had to pull back. it broke my heart to see how neglected this child is, and love her so much. i had to pull back and let sil make her mistakes and hope for the best. i pray cps gets inolved but i know how cps works here and they wont do anything till its to late.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

they wouldn't be in my house. i wouldn't be watching the baby. and i would be on cps's asses like white on rice. what a loser.

• MrsDavidB25
    February 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Then MIL would be out. Why do you allow all of these people to live in YOUR home?

Quoting Anonymous:

ive tried. mil allows this. i watch the baby to help out and so i know shes taken care of because god knows what would happen otherwise. sil has been caught smoking a blunt while the baby played at her feet. so if its ok for her to do that  who knows what enviroment she would leave the baby in.  and as far as cps... she has been reported SOOOOO many times by multiple people and they havnt even investigated. cps does nothing here. we tried to  get her to sign rights to  either me or mil so we could take care of her properly and sil refuses. she wont let someone hae the legal right to care for her but she wants us to raise  the kid anyways ...and i refuse to do that. if im going to raise the baby im not having her mother walking  in and out as she pleases taking the baby from me when she feels like being a mom and dumping her off when she doesnt. ( which is what she was doing) for the first year i thought of that baby as my own because i had to care for her, take her to drs apts, do physical therapy with her, go to specailists ect. her mother has NEVER gone to one of these apts, doesnt do the exersizes or work with her. i begged her to let me have her so sil could go to school and get her life together, get a stable place, ect. sil refused but still expected me and mil to raise the baby so i had to pull back. it broke my heart to see how neglected this child is, and love her so much. i had to pull back and let sil make her mistakes and hope for the best. i pray cps gets inolved but i know how cps works here and they wont do anything till its to late.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

• sampson200

It's YOUR home.

Crank up your music, set it outside her room, blast some KISS or something.

Take the baby, feed and change her, and when lovely SIL comes down, let her know that her time at your place is OVER.

And if MIL has an issue with that, she is more that able to find another home to live in as she sees fit.

• momto2crazykids

thats so rude, poor baby though..i would take care of the baby for the baby's sake but i would tell the mom that that was the last time i would do that

• agrisham13mom
    February 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    I would NEVER be able to let a child suffer like that! Right, wrong, or other I would go get the baby and take care of her it is NOT the childs fault! I would then tell SIL to get the hell out of my house. Morally I couldn't just sit there and hear that poor baby scream out of discomfort and hunger and justify it by saying not my kid and SIL should do it. Why yes your SIL should take care of her dd she obviously isn't so someone should help baby and deal with SIL later!
  • cLanief
    by cLanief
    February 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    If it's YOUR home... kick em out!
  • LoveMyLos
    February 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    Yep. Take sil to court for custody. Video tape what she does/nt do for a month and go for it.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Then MIL would be out. Why do you allow all of these people to live in YOUR home?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Mom Confessions