Mom Confessions

ExquisiteMomof2
At this point, is it even worth it?
February 6, 2013 at 3:42 AM

At this point at night, am I REALLY going to be that much more productive in getting homework completed? Seriously, am I? I know, I know, kids are asleep and it's quiet enough to concentrate, however, I almost feel like it's TOO quiet and I can concentrate better in the morning even with my two crazy kids running around asking for this or that.... GOODNIGHT!

Replies

• Sassy762
    February 6, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Go to sleep and try again in the morning, lol

• ExquisiteMomof2
    February 6, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Quoting Sassy762:

lol, I'm trying, but my brain wont shut off! gah! I hate when it runs a million miles a second!

Seriously brain, SHUT THE HECK UP! lol.

• calvinsmommy18
    February 6, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    Goodnight. I need to stop staying up so late.
  • ExquisiteMomof2
    February 6, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Yeah, I totally need to go to bed sooner as well. It's almost 2am! Stupid homework.

• Sassy762
    February 6, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Drink some hot tea and play some soft music.......

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting Sassy762:

lol, I'm trying, but my brain wont shut off! gah! I hate when it runs a million miles a second!

• calvinsmommy18
    February 6, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    Its almost 4 am here. Didn't get home from work til midnight though. Then cleaned up a bit. Watched some tv and played on CM. Good thing I don't have to get ds up for school tomorrow.

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Yeah, I totally need to go to bed sooner as well. It's almost 2am! Stupid homework.

• ExquisiteMomof2
    February 6, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    Lol, I just made some tea. ;-) ty.

Quoting Sassy762:

Drink some hot tea and play some soft music.......

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting Sassy762:

• ExquisiteMomof2
    February 6, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    Luckily my dad lives with us, and will get the boys up if I don't. They are only 2 years and 9 months old.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Its almost 4 am here. Didn't get home from work til midnight though. Then cleaned up a bit. Watched some tv and played on CM. Good thing I don't have to get ds up for school tomorrow.

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

• calvinsmommy18
    February 6, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    Ds spent the night at MILs and will go to school with her. I just have to be up to get him off the bus at 11:30.

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Luckily my dad lives with us, and will get the boys up if I don't. They are only 2 years and 9 months old.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Mom Confessions