Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
HerLadyGrey
Plus side to home school
February 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM

My boy and I are having midnight tacos and cartoons.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 6, 2013 at 12:13 AM

yeah definite plus

My daughter and I are having 9:00 cartoons but it's because she's sick and I'm too parinoid to go to bed :(

• HerLadyGrey
    February 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM

We don't do this all the time but they were particularly good today and earned a treat.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah definite plus

My daughter and I are having 9:00 cartoons but it's because she's sick and I'm too parinoid to go to bed :(

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Well good for you :)  We've done stuff like that for our kids before too.  I love homeschooling.

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

We don't do this all the time but they were particularly good today and earned a treat.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah definite plus

• Homeschoolmom99
    February 6, 2013 at 12:21 AM

For us it is being able to go to a movie on a  weekday no one in there! Great! And that I can 50/50 custody so my son gets to know his dad. We skype his lessons its cool!

• HerLadyGrey
    February 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Aside from midnight tacos... This was the best choice I ever made. The kids are 10X more relaxed and just all around happier since leaving school.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

For us it is being able to go to a movie on a  weekday no one in there! Great! And that I can 50/50 custody so my son gets to know his dad. We skype his lessons its cool!

• Homeschoolmom99
    February 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM

My son lives in  PJS unless we leave the house

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

Aside from midnight tacos... This was the best choice I ever made. The kids are 10X more relaxed and just all around happier since leaving school.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

• HerLadyGrey
    February 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I let that happen for awhile but sometimes my sons sleep in their underwear. My foot was put down at teaching fraction while they were in their tighty whiteys.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

• Homeschoolmom99
    February 6, 2013 at 12:29 AM

If he showers everyday I am happy he has autism so I try to just let it go unless we are leaving the house then I put my foot down!

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

I let that happen for awhile but sometimes my sons sleep in their underwear. My foot was put down at teaching fraction while they were in their tighty whiteys.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

• EveyTri
    by EveyTri
    February 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I love those nights!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM
    I like the fact that while I am organizing our move out of state, they have all summer to make up their work and won't truly fall behind. They are still required to read while I am gone and write about what they've read, but math and history and science and spelling and vocabulary and English will wait until I have them home with me.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN