Mom Confessions

Anonymous
baby is three months old and already pregnant =/
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
My sweet baby is 3 months and I'm only a few days late but I'm freaking out I'm a very paranoid person and i don't want to deprive myfirst of being An only child....
Ok back story I'm exclusively breast feeding and on the pill the one with out estrogen and my obgyn explained if i miss a day i have to take out when i remember and that its the new time from now on and then after 3 days I'm safe but when i missed once hubby works out of town and wasn't home tell a few days after i was back on track so if i am that one persistent little kid lol
I'm just crazy and need to vent and be told I'm crazy

.... I'll take a test this weekend if af never shows

Replies

• Luna091306
    February 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM

You are breastfeeding which can screw with your cycle. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

• MixedCooke
    February 6, 2013 at 12:52 AM

at least you arent one of the women who are pregnant at their 6 week follow up appointment!  Happens a lot actually!

• Allie_kat1
    February 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    Eh, i don't trust the mini pill, even without missing any pills im currently nursing my little man that was conceived while i was on it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    deprive your child of being an only child?? i was raised like an only child because i was adopted. all my siblings where adults when i was born so they where more like uncles. if anything, your depriving your child of the bond that comes with siblings. something i always wanted.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    Happened to me.....my son turned 14 months today, and my DD will be 11 weeks tomorrow.
  • Sassy762
    February 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Hell I got pregnant when My first child was 3 weeks old, lol

• Sassy762
    February 6, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Like Me ................LMAOOOOOOOO

Quoting MixedCooke:

at least you arent one of the women who are pregnant at their 6 week follow up appointment!  Happens a lot actually!

• mattiehatter
    February 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Well if you aren't pregnant there is this handy little thing called a condom. Pair it with a spermacide. On top of breastfeeding and the mini pill you might have a shot of not getting pregnant again. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM

If you are it's not the end of the world.  If my second child hadn't been premature my first two would have been 13 months apart.  My 3rd and 4th are 10.5 months apart.  

• RiotPixie
    February 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    Happened to me. I had my 2nd dd the day before my oldest dd turned 14 months old. They are 2 1/2 and 17 months old now. They ate close. Older dd is protective of her baby sister.

Mom Confessions