Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
WE ARE MOVING!!!!
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM

We will be moving to the area where SD lives (2 1/2 hrs from where we are now). I could not be more excited!! BM and I were just talking last week about how it would be so nice if DH and I lived closer so that we could go to the park and do more stuff with SD. It won't be until MIL/FIL can sell their two houses and the house that we live in (they own it) and then we will all be able to move together. Prob wont be for about a year but I'm so excited!!! I've already started searching for houses that might work for us. I won't get the final say in which house we end up in but I am more than happy to help look!! EEKKK!!!! Have I mentioned how STOKED I am?!?!

Okay. I just needed to get that off my chest since we aren't telling anyone yet.. not even the kids since we are not sure when anything will happen. A year is a long time for a child to wait for something... hell... it's a long time for an adult to wait for something!!! lol. I did tell BM and swear her to secrecy and she is super excited too.

So SSSHHHH!! Don't tell anyone. lol.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

BUMP!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Grown folks waiting for their parents to sell their house and decide where they live for them....smh.

• CeeGee81

Why won't you get final say in which house you live in/buy?

Sounds exciting though, also sounds like you have a good relationship with BM which is SO good for the kids involved :)

• Ninjascreenname
    February 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    I'm happy for y'all!! I'm also happy to read about a stepmom and birth mom who can be friendly or even close. :) Congrats on your upcoming move- that's exciting!
  • Anonymous 1
    February 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Because we won't be putting much money toward the house. They will be paying the down payment and the mortgage. We will be paying for our part of the bills. It's only right to give them the final choice.

Quoting CeeGee81:

Sounds exciting though, also sounds like you have a good relationship with BM which is SO good for the kids involved :)

• Billiejeens
    February 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Good Luck!

• Anonymous 1
    February 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Yes that is pretty much it. However, we live with MIL because AS has a close relationship with her. Before I was his mom, she was his only constant female figure in his life. We don't live with her because we have to. We do it because it is what is best for AS. We would not move anywhere without them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Grown folks waiting for their parents to sell their house and decide where they live for them....smh.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    What excites ME about this is knowing that there are still people out there who actually try to have a good relationship with sm/bm/bd or whatever combo. It will help that child know that she is loved by so many people and they get along so well.
  • Anonymous 1
    February 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM

And thanks. :) BM has become one of my best friends over the past couple of years. DH doesn't like it much but he can get over it. lol

Quoting CeeGee81:

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    Always has to be that one bitch, congratulations you get to be her today!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts