Mom Confessions

Anonymous
As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06_1359380173

I will try to find a video that works 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    I cant watch. it says:
    We're sorry.
    This player is not enabled for HTML5 delivery.

• Pooobaihr
    February 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM

HAHAHHAHHA

Some ghetto folks never cease to amaze me.

Makes for an awesome show to watch from like.. across the street, though. XD

• Pooobaihr
    February 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I cant watch. it says:
    We're sorry.
    This player is not enabled for HTML5 delivery.

A crazy chick gets tased while at a strip mall? or something like that. She was all loud and cussing out someone. XD

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM

It makes me sad.  It doesn't matter if I am black or white though.  Why are you embarrassed just because it's another black women?  What if it was a white women.  Then no big deal?  Still horrifying.  Still sad. 

• mrscass0416
    February 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

• JLS2388
    by JLS2388
    February 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I have no idea what was going on but if I saw that in person, I probably would have called the cops because I am slightly afraid for those children and I didn't even watch the whole thing

• Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Because people tend to stereotype people based on race.  I feel like we get a bad rap, because of stereotypical thinking and people like this who live up to the stereo type. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes me sad.  It doesn't matter if I am black or white though.  Why are you embarrassed just because it's another black women?  What if it was a white women.  Then no big deal?  Still horrifying.  Still sad. 

• katemckenzie
    February 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM

What makes me sad is that those children were yelling and screaming at the man like that. Is that the way we teach children to act? Regardless of race, that's just irresponsible parenting. It's sad that it had to come to that woman being tased in front of her children, but grown women should not act that way, especially in front of her kids.

• Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I know what you mean. SMH.  I also feel for those kids!  

Quoting mrscass0416:

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

Mom Confessions