Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Replies

• JenB1983
    February 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    LMFAO. And people wonder why stereotypes exist. I love how the one *ahem* gentleman apparently didn't see anything wrong with what was taking place "in fron of ma chilren" until that bitch got tazed.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    She sure did!! Lol

Don't get me started on that dad either -- you hear your GF/wife/whatever & your kids outside, acting a fool, causing commotion & you don't intervene. You only show your face when she is finally quiet lol

Quoting Anonymous:

WHATS FUNNY IS THE OTHER WOMAN SHUT THE HELL UP AS SOON AS SHE SAW HER FRIEND GET LAID OUT lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

• MyGirlsAbbyLiz
    February 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Not to sound racist but i really only see black women acting foolish like that.
  • joschmidt
    Exactly

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I don't take on any other Black person's shame. Sad, but still.

• TattoodMommy19
    I was sad for the kids.
    I was laughing at her punching him and screaming and continuing to assault him and then her getting exactly what she deserved.

The poor kids didn't deserve any of that nonsense.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't find the humor in this. My jaw is on the floor. Never in my life have I ever seen people behaving so badly. In front of children. Learning from their role models. Sad. It makes me want to cry.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I laughed so hard.
    She deserved it.

• Anonymous 21
    by Anonymous 21
    February 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Those poor children.
  • Jlpmmom
    by Jlpmmom
    February 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    It's just the same with rednecks, sometimes I'm ashamed to be limited with them being from the south. Maybe not as bad to you, but it feels like it to me.

Quoting mrscass0416:

Thats what pisses me off, then people think we are all the same. Just a mess! I love being an african american woman then I see crap like this that makes me shake my head in disappointment. No words can describe how I feel about crap like this

• 2girlsYES
    February 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    Lol "little hellions" SOOOO FUNNY!!

I agree 100%

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

• mrscass0416

Sorry you had to endure bullying. That is wrong no matter the race doing the bullying. I am glad taht you found some great women that showed you , not all of us are ignorant, and ghetto to say the least

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately I used to be scared of black women because I grew up in a predominately black area and I was bullied by black girls. Some of the black girls wouldn't even let us go to church, they'd meet us at the gate and threaten us. I remember wishing I could be black so I'd fit in. As I got older and out of that area I met some black women I adored and became good friends with that helped me to see the ones I was raised around are not the norm. And there are so many beautiful black people out there that do not get any recognition.

Quoting mrscass0416:

See and thats just it. I knew a few girls in highschool that acted this way. Just sad and pathetic. There are  plenty of us out there that have sense and don't behave this way. But you won't see that recorded. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand why it bothers you. Where I live, a lot of black women act like that. I am going to sound horrible but for the longest time I did not like black women because of how they acted. I had no problems with men, I have even fallen in love with a couple when I was younger, but I found the women to be too loud and mouthy. I have had some really good friends that were black women but they never acted like the others. But I am aware that a few bad apples should not ruin a whole barrel.

Quoting mrscass0416:

See and thats sad. This is why it bothers me

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    Honestly it did for awhile. I met a black woman at work and we became friends. Her husband was super nice too. She's the one who taught me that not everyone is the same. She and her DH moved to Texas and I miss her companionship. I've also met several awesome black people since then. And I do like blacks, haven't a problem. I think they are beautiful people. I just used to be scared of the women!

Quoting LNLMommy:

Not offended at all :-)....sorry you had a rough experience growing up! But I'm glad that you haven't let those experiences ruin your preception of black women-so many people who go through similar situation do let it ruin their perceptions

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand what you're saying and if I came across as offensive I am sorry. Almost my whole life I have lived in a predominately black area and a lot of the women there act like the woman in the video. I was so shy and timid in school because the girls were such bullies. My siblings and I couldn't even go to church because the black kids would meet us at the gate and threaten us and the adults supported it. In my experience growing up and as a young adult, some black women are just hateful. But I have met some black women that I became good friends with and they never acted like the woman in the video. Like I said to another reply, I am aware a few bad apples don't spoil the barrel.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Maybe that is your experience but it truly is far from the norm...its sad that 90% of black women you have encountered have acted in such a way but it most certainly does not represent the way black women behave on a regular basis....

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts