Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Psycho chick!
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
6 years ago i had my daughter Mikayla with a man that wanted/wants nothing to do with us. He denied being the father, he was also dating another girl at the time. To prove to him he was the father we did a paternity test, 99.9% the father. Since then he still denies and his girlfriend slanders my name, they have 2 boys and just had a girl yesterday guess what they named her?.......Mikayla LOL her fb status per mutual friend reads "bbygrl Mikayla ******* the only princess in daddy's life cuz i got it like that unlike sonmmme girls who have to guess who the daddy of their Mikayla is" LOL WTF?? Smh surrounded by morons i tell ya. Laugh with me people!

Replies

• livn4hevn
    February 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM

they even SPELLED it the same?! Wow....

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM

WHAT?? What a bunch of nuts. I say be thankful you aren't with him. That's just crazy.

• JZB
    by JZB
    February 5, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    Holy shit sounds like they are trying to convince themselves. Sort of like my ss's bm claiming to be a first time mom
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I say Karma! It will catch up to them. Geez

• rockabillybetty
    Wow lol that's low
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    Lol right?!?

Quoting livn4hevn:

they even SPELLED it the same?! Wow....

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    She sounds like one ignorant ghetto ass girl.
  • soliderwife

What  freaking jerks, to name their child in spirte to hurt someone ekse, You daughter is so much better off without him,,But i do hope you are getting child support  if not take the results and go apply,,

• Saille717
    February 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

That woman is obviously very insecure, and very pathetic.  

But I'm wondering why you have any connection at ALL with this douchebag and his crazy woman?  I mean, you were the other woman, he wanted and wants nothing to do with you or your daughter, and yet six years later you're still looking at her FB page?  I'm thinking she's not the only one with issues, here...

• camo.roo
    February 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    Oh My. Did she not see paternity test? You can't make that up! He paying child support? I don't see why they'd name their little girl the Same as yours! Crazy!

Mom Confessions