• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Bump

I wonder what our future will bring us
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM

If it continues down this path...it isn't a pretty picture. But what do I know, I am just a loon and bat shit crazy according to other's on this site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    Then my DH & I are right in the looney bin with you I guess lol

Quoting Anonymous:

If it continues down this path...it isn't a pretty picture. But what do I know, I am just a loon and bat shit crazy according to other's on this site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Lol! It's a great place to be isn't it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Then my DH & I are right in the looney bin with you I guess lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    Im not talking about just on cm. I am talking about across America and across the world. I am just using cm to repost and share this video. There are many more I plan to post here and on other sites.

Quoting lnrmom:

And you think that will happen?

Here on CM we can't even agree on ways to discipline our children, or feed our children, or medicate our children, or whether we should stay with cheating husbands, or which religeon is right, or *insert BS scandal of the day*.

Do you really think the US is going to magically unite? Yeah... .not likely.

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Any solutions? Or just more talk about how we need to fight back?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM

bump

• lnrmom
    by lnrmom
    February 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM

That's exactly what i'm saying. If we, as a small group of like minded (we're all moms) women cannot get on the same page about anything, even trivial things, what makes you think that's going to happen on a global scale?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not talking about just on cm. I am talking about across America and across the world. I am just using cm to repost and share this video. There are many more I plan to post here and on other sites.

Quoting lnrmom:

Here on CM we can't even agree on ways to discipline our children, or feed our children, or medicate our children, or whether we should stay with cheating husbands, or which religeon is right, or *insert BS scandal of the day*.

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

• BDolphins82
    February 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

bump for later

• heydooney
    February 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Here's what I think, take it or leave it. I believe it can happen because our lives, our children's lives, our entire country's future is not affected by the trivial things. Those are just distractions. Let's say you and an ex are fighting over something regarding your child. School, discipline, food, whatever. And then someone comes up and grabs your child and starts running away. Are you and your ex going to keep arguing or will you unite and beat that person's ass and save your child together?

Quoting lnrmom:

That's exactly what i'm saying. If we, as a small group of like minded (we're all moms) women cannot get on the same page about anything, even trivial things, what makes you think that's going to happen on a global scale?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

first we must unite

Quoting jellybeanjean:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I love Anonymous - they are our biggest heroes in this country right now. Bringing to light that which would stay in the dark without them... its sad that we need hackers to protect us, and even more sad that their actions are considered illegal. They make people accountable for their actions. They have brought rapists to justice, murderers, government officials... anyone with a problem with Anon doing what they do best is a sad individual that would rather live in ignorance than know the truth and have the power to make change. We need them, and we need to start listening to them. We're letting the government strip us of our rights and we're blind to it, they're right, we need to open our eyes. All that they have exposed in the last few years proves that.

Mom Confessions