Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
"I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies"
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Okay not really but My best friends ds is allergic to lots of food. Including Shellfish, fish, milk, soy milk ,wheat , and nuts ... anyone have any ideas of foods or what she can give him aside from chicken and veggies and fruit

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    Bump
  • TiffanyRose06
    February 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    Bump ^_^
  • Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    February 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Chicken, beef, veggies, and fruit. Isn't pretty much the basic toddler diet anyway?
  • xanayda
    by xanayda
    February 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    February 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Hes 2. Almost 3 and shes looking for more of a variety and not just chicken and veggies everyday for lunch and dinner ;

Quoting Kitschy:

Chicken, beef, veggies, and fruit. Isn't pretty much the basic toddler diet anyway?

• tlcory
    by tlcory
    February 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I don't know but if you change your title to "I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies" you'll get alot of feedback! Lol

• SpnFulOfSugar
    February 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    She should consult with a nutritionist her pedi should be able to recommend one
  • NYChicago
    February 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Poor baby! How about coconut milk? It's much healthier than cow's and soy anyway. Gluten free, vegan pizza? That must be so incredibly hard for her. Is there a nutritionist she can visit that deals with food allergies?

• Anonymous 1
    February 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Bahahahahhahahaha ill do it!!!!!!

Quoting tlcory:

I don't know but if you change your title to "I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies" you'll get alot of feedback! Lol

• tlcory
    by tlcory
    February 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM

:) Good Luck! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Bahahahahhahahaha ill do it!!!!!!

Quoting tlcory:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN