Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
"I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies"
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Okay not really but My best friends ds is allergic to lots of food. Including Shellfish, fish, milk, soy milk ,wheat , and nuts ... anyone have any ideas of foods or what she can give him aside from chicken and veggies and fruit

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    Bump
  • TiffanyRose06
    February 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    Bump ^_^
  • Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    February 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Chicken, beef, veggies, and fruit. Isn't pretty much the basic toddler diet anyway?
  • xanayda
    by xanayda
    February 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Hes 2. Almost 3 and shes looking for more of a variety and not just chicken and veggies everyday for lunch and dinner ;

Quoting Kitschy:

Chicken, beef, veggies, and fruit. Isn't pretty much the basic toddler diet anyway?

• tlcory
    by tlcory
    February 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I don't know but if you change your title to "I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies" you'll get alot of feedback! Lol

• SpnFulOfSugar
    February 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    She should consult with a nutritionist her pedi should be able to recommend one
  • NYChicago
    February 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Poor baby! How about coconut milk? It's much healthier than cow's and soy anyway. Gluten free, vegan pizza? That must be so incredibly hard for her. Is there a nutritionist she can visit that deals with food allergies?

• Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Bahahahahhahahaha ill do it!!!!!!

Quoting tlcory:

I don't know but if you change your title to "I'll feed this child whatever I want even though he has allergies" you'll get alot of feedback! Lol

• tlcory
    by tlcory
    February 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM

:) Good Luck! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Bahahahahhahahaha ill do it!!!!!!

Quoting tlcory:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts