Ok seriously, I think the answers are going to be biased towards BM but here goes anyway.
1. DH just had a MANDATORY TRAINING trip for his JOB that he was not in charge of scheduling that fell on his weekend with SS.
2. When he asked BM to let him see SS the weekend right before or the weekend right after BM said no and when presented on here everyone said it was DH's own fault he was missing the visit and why should BM say yes to the weekends before or after just to accomodate DH.
OK! Well now BM is getting married on DH's weekend to have SS!!!
SHOULD Dad say too bad, you should have scheduled it for a weekend you had him Mom?
Mandatory job training = too bad Dad, should have told boss no or picked a different job.
WHAT IF it were DH getting married on BMs weekend? Too bad Dad, should have scheduled it for a weekend you had SS?
**ETA...DH is NOT going to keep SS from BM's wedding. And for the rest of you DIMWITS I THE SM don't care WHAT DH decides, yes or no. NOT MY KID, NOT MY PROBLEM.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 44% - BF should tell BM too bad so sad, should have scheduled the wedding on one of HER weekends
- 3% - Hey, she can act whatever way she wants, she is BM! BF needs to suck it up and deal
- 47% - BM may be being an ass but it's up to BF to be the bigger person or he's to blame
- 3% - Let me take the time to read the actual post thoroughly and I might have a different answer....
by Anonymous 1 - Original PosterFebruary 5, 2013 at 8:14 AMAnd avoiding the question, hmmm, let me guess, still too bad for biodad??
Very immature adults. Poor kid
Did you fucking read what I wrote? Seriously.
Oh, so its not ok for biodad to pull biomom's shit when it comes to HER scheduling stuff on biodads time? Interesting
I don't agree with what she did. However being spiteful on her wedding day will hurt her, yes. It will also hurt their son and that's not fair. No eye for an eye bullshit when it comes to a child.
by Anonymous 1 - Original PosterFebruary 5, 2013 at 8:15 AMBut she didn't...soooooo?
I think when people act like assholes in situations like this, it's only the child who gets harmed. Honestly, I think BM should have accomidated the father in the previous situation and he should accomidate her now.
Husband should be the bigger person in my opinion. Let the child go to his mothers wedding.
My ex husband is getting married this year. It so happens to fall on the weekend after his summer visitation. I could be a bitch and not let the kids go because it is "my time". Or be the bigger person and let the kids go see their father get married.
I chose the latter, because you can catch more flies with honey, then with vinager.
by Anonymous 4February 5, 2013 at 8:16 AMDoes he still have this training to go to? See if she is willing to make a deal now. She should have planned around it or at the least talked to the bd first. Y'all should still let he go though, its not a random everyday type of thing but tell him to be sure to remind her that she owes him one. Make sure his favor that she didn't want to do gets brought up.
Frankly, I think y'all are both being catty.
Unfortunately, the poor kid ends up being a pawn in the parents fucked up games. Frankly, I don't care about either of the parents. I care about the kids.
Fortunately, I am not a step-child, I don't have step-children, and my children are not step children. It must be miserable to be the weapon of choice between your parents.
And avoiding the question, hmmm, let me guess, still too bad for biodad??
Very immature adults. Poor kid