Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Eagle293
that is it, i have had it.
February 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I have a bad sinus infection( atleast I think that's what it is). It's been two weeks and I'm way over it. I'm up all night with a bad cough. Last night I slept in the recliner just to get a little sleep, because It's a little better if I'm not laying flat. I've been taking mucinex sinus. What else is there that might actually work.

Replies

• s.osborne
    February 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Antibiotics...

• mommy_me
    February 5, 2013 at 7:44 AM
    Drink lots of water to thin the mucus and use a humidifyervto keep moisture in the air and antibiotics
  • fallenangel_353
    February 5, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Obviously a dr, and antibiotics hun...

• alexsmomaubrys2
    February 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Garlic pills and Echinacea. If it's been going on for 2 weeks, I suggest seeing a doctor. Are you running a fever?

• sam12796

If it is really bad I would say go to a doctor. My mom gets them so bad that she can't even see. Other than that I would think warm compresses on the face and maybe hot showers?

• LilliesValley
    A visit to the doctor.
  • Eagle293
    February 5, 2013 at 7:47 AM
    It's so hard for me to get to the dr. With my daycare I have a hard time working around the timing. Maybe I can tomorrow since my backup is available.

Quoting mommy_me:

Drink lots of water to thin the mucus and use a humidifyervto keep moisture in the air and antibiotics

• Eagle293
    February 5, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    No fever. I know I should see the Dr but I have such a hard time scheduling time in to go. I can tomorrow though.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Garlic pills and Echinacea. If it's been going on for 2 weeks, I suggest seeing a doctor. Are you running a fever?

• alexsmomaubrys2
    February 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Then it probably isn't an infection but just a really bad head cold. Try the Garlic and Echinacea. That is what I take for sinus infections now instead of the antibiotics.

Quoting Eagle293:

No fever. I know I should see the Dr but I have such a hard time scheduling time in to go. I can tomorrow though.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts