Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Guess how I found out he was cheating on me!
by Anonymous
February 5, 2013 at 3:35 AM

HA!

Take that you miserable cheating mother fucker!

My STBXH cheated on me and told me he was going to make sure I lost everything!  We were living in a home that was given to me by my grandfather 3 years before we were married.  EVERYTHING in the house except his computer and his clothes belonged to me before we got married. ( I kept all my recipts my dad is an accountant)  Yesterday the judge told him that the house and the contents of the house are mine and that he can take only his computer and his clothing and personal items which he already has.  

I got sole custody of our dd and he gets everyother weekend supervised because of his behavior in court.  He threw a fit and cussed out the judge and then he had the balls to ask me to bail him out.  Yeah right!

We just have to sign the papers and we are done and that is next week.

Oh the reason I found out that he was cheating on me was I went for a obgyn apt and found out I had chlamydia.  The bastard.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Glad to hear you got everything.  Cheaters do not deserve anything

• happy41ce
    February 5, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    OMG wow! He got what he deserves!! Congrats on winning it all though :)
  • Fields456
    February 5, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    Glad it worked out for u in court. U deserve better. Good luck!!! I also won everything in my divorce. And I know it feels good. I'm happily married now. So good luck when choosing your next spouse. Hope everything works out for you and your dd. pm if u need to talk.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 5, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Thanks, I don't know if i am ever going to be able to trust someone again.  I can raise my dd just fine with out him.  I have enough money for years, I have a college degree so I know I will be OK.  My dad was going to shove a shotgun up his ass and fire a few rounds.  I wouldn't let him.

Quoting Fields456:

Glad it worked out for u in court. U deserve better. Good luck!!! I also won everything in my divorce. And I know it feels good. I'm happily married now. So good luck when choosing your next spouse. Hope everything works out for you and your dd. pm if u need to talk.

• tastelikeyum
    February 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM
    Oh wow sorry you had to go through that. Do you think you will be safe?
  • katemckenzie
    February 5, 2013 at 3:49 AM

I found out my ex was cheating on me the same exact way. I also got everything.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    Gosh! What a nightmare! Glad it worked out in you favor! Obviously a person that doesn't know to keep his mouth shut in court, isn't all that smart!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 5, 2013 at 3:52 AM

chlamydia. , are you sure you didn't have it, millions do and had no idea. is he a prick too.  Anything you had before him is definitely yours. Especially a house, His name would have to be on the deed or mortgage to claim half....you really picked a good one dincha  LOL

NEXT!!

• Ms.Pink.
    February 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    I was reading and like "damn her, screw the property division....I wanna know how she caught him!" Shame on you making me wait until the last sentence!
  • Fields456
    February 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    I thought the same thing after my divorce. It was just me and my dd. we were doing great. But I met my now dh and things changed. U will be able to trust and love again u just have to give it time

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks, I don't know if i am ever going to be able to trust someone again.  I can raise my dd just fine with out him.  I have enough money for years, I have a college degree so I know I will be OK.  My dad was going to shove a shotgun up his ass and fire a few rounds.  I wouldn't let him.

Quoting Fields456:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts