Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ilana_ny
Illuminati
February 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Who are they? 

I just heard from my sister that there is a secret group of people called Illuminati. She said that cops would not even give them a ticket. They can not go to jail, and other staff like that. 

She said that they can do anything they wish. I have hard time believing it. 

What do you think/know???

Replies

• lendales_mommi
    February 4, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Check out that video and see for yourself LOL it's full of the symbols

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lol if Kesha is part of the illuminati, their standards have dropped way down low! 

• ilana_ny
    February 4, 2013 at 11:41 PM

:-)))) 

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lol if Kesha is part of the illuminati, their standards have dropped way down low! 

• jellybeanjean
    February 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM

All that illuminati bullshit about the famous musicians and crap is just a big fucking publicity stunt to get people talking. 

• lendales_mommi

I dunno of course some people will act like they are for the publicity.....I guess...

Quoting ilana_ny:

If it is a secret, and she is in it, why whould she be so open about it???

Quoting lendales_mommi:

The die young video is a prime example... She has so MANY illumanti sighs in that video it is ridiculous...Check it out and you will see what I am talking about. That video in itself is a conspiracy theory LMAO

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Wow Kesha.. she has no business controlling anything, she cant even keep herself under control...lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Im pretty sure he is the one of the ones who started the hole thing.They say he was They say Rihanna, Gaga, Keisha ecspecially are all apart of the Illumanti. Basically a group made up of masterminds and riches that "control" the world and government. My brothers could probably write a book about this topic LMAO Internet conspiracy theories LMFAO...although i do believe in it kinda i think i dunno lol

Quoting sweetmomma326:

lmfao ok..as you can tell I don't pay attention lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

NO he even had an album titled Killumanati he was focused on exposing the Illumanti

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Isn't Tupac in the Illuminati?

• Aleta775

I know they existed at one time. If they are around now, I don't think they really have any real power or influence. 

Quoting ilana_ny:

I think that it does exist. I think its branch of rich people "playin" power. 

Quoting Aleta775:

It is a bunch of bologna. 

• OneToughMami

I'm in the Illuminati...we're sexy people doing sexy things

• jellybeanjean
    February 4, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Maybe she is trying to get in or something....lol ill check out the video but I'm not really a believer....

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Check out that video and see for yourself LOL it's full of the symbols

Quoting jellybeanjean:

• zianneaaliyah
    February 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM

They supposedly have their own secret gang signs they throw up to manipulate the masses. Don't watch tv/media or you may be sucked in and turned into an illuminati demon/puppet/follower/heathen/whatever mind controlling spirit you believe in. 

• giftedone78
    February 4, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    OK there are so many people in the a part of this Illuminati. Tupac was sworn in as a part of this group for the fame, but when things didn't go his way and he saw that the people around him wanted to control him. They made several attempts to silence him with the rape charge and attempted murder. He was very outspoken and he wasn't a gang Banger, that was the image the Illuminati wanted him to present. He went to the school of arts with Will Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett. Tupac's mother and step father was in the Black Panther party.....he was born into a family of activists. He saw how things were going down I the business and he didn't like it. He wanted to leave his record label but they killed him before he could do so. The Illuminati does not like loose cannons who will expose them, so they silence them. All these artsts like GaGa, Bieber, Niki Minaj, Rhianna and many others are Illuminati puppets. As soon as one of them feel they do not want to be a puppet anymore and start speaking the truth, they will silence them like they did Michael Jackson, Bruce and Brandon Lee, JFK and JFK JR, Biggie, Whitney, MLK, Malcolm X, Princess Diana.........I could go on!

Look at Blood Sacrifice for Fame on YouTube.........its a whole lot folks don't know.
    WAKE UP!!!!!

• lendales_mommi
    February 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I should have warned them before sending them to watch that brainwashing video LOL

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

They supposedly have their own secret gang signs they throw up to manipulate the masses. Don't watch tv/media or you may be sucked in and turned into an illuminati demon/puppet/follower/heathen/whatever mind controlling spirit you believe in. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts