Mom Confessions

ArisMom208
Yes i hit your dog, and no! i did not stop to check if it was okay!
February 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Today i was driving my durango out to the lake. Its on backroads out in the country. I was driving, and being careful because even tho its 40 degrees outside, theres still random ice spots on the roads. I happened to look outside the side window for just a second and BAMM! I hit a dog. It was a great dane sized dog. It hit hard, and i didn't see the dog and my heart dropped (believe it or not, i am an animal lover) so i opened the door and the dog came charing at me, jumping up scratched the door and chased my truck biting at the tires. 

Like hell if i was going to get out to check on that dog. If it still had that much mean in it, it was good enough confirmation for me.  I got out to the lake, and a truck pulls up and starts writing down my plate numbers, i asked if there was a problem and he said i hit his dog and drove off without even checking if the dog was okay. I told him i DID hit his dog, i'm not gonna lie. However, i told him the dog charged and tried attacking me and i wasn't going to stay around with that shit. 

He took my plate number, and then got the dog out of his truck. The dog was nice, i apologized but explained the situation and he continued to bitch that its illegal and i could be charged with hit and run and that he plans on calling the police and seeing what action he should take. The dog was fine, could jump in the back of his lifted truck. 

And besides that, i still have out of plate licenses, so its not a curent address anyways.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Just call the police now and make a report, tell them what happened. If you report it you won't be charged.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I dont think your maiden name is going to save you.

• brittany208

I don't blame you. I'm scared of dogs though.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I would have done the same thing

• lenoxclan
    February 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM

What state do you live in that you could be charge with hit and run for hitting a dog??!! LOL

That's crazy

• Lyssa0587
    February 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Your maiden name is not going to save you dear, just a heads up on that. Your SS # follows you everywhere.......LOLOL.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I would have driven the fuck off, too.

• LoveMyLos

hmm...im on the fence with this one....

• LizzieAnnesMom
    February 4, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    lol your maiden name wont save you.
  • ArisMom208
    February 4, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Just call the police now and make a report, tell them what happened. If you report it you won't be charged.

I called and talked to them and they said if the dog was running wild theres no need to report it. 

I could call back and tell them i want a report anyways, but they tell farmers if a dogs on your property you have the right to shoot and kill. 

Mom Confessions