by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Is that me?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a child abuser is much worse

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I really hope not. But I don't feel being on pa is bad unless you are abusing the system. And being a prostiute is not something I would ever do but sometimes you do what you have to do to survive. Idk if you are a troll or not and tons of people when come and call you that. But I feel prostiute s just need some support and guidance to know that they are Bette than that

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that me?!

Quoting Anonymous:

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    February 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM

WORSE! I would rather someone on PA then selling there body!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    In MC it's probably the same.
  • EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh

Clearly, CM thinks PA is the worst thing one can possibly EVER do. God forbid someone needs help temporarily, lol.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4

Welfare is worse.

I'd support any working person over the welfare parasites. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM

PA is worse by far.  People who beg for PA hurt everyone.  Prostitutes only hurt themselves and their customers. 

• skittlefart
    February 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I mean as long as you don't do that crap in front of your kids...? PA isn't exactly something I would bash unless someone was abusing the system by just using it as a way to be lazy as fuck...and I'd only bash that person if I knew their situation and knew them irl. But being a prostitute...your body your desicion...as long as no kids are around that crap. 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM

It's her body to sell... for some women its empowering. Not for most, most don't want to do it but for some they figure, "I love sex with random men of my choosing, I love money, why not get both at the same time?".

Quoting Anonymous:

I really hope not. But I don't feel being on pa is bad unless you are abusing the system. And being a prostiute is not something I would ever do but sometimes you do what you have to do to survive. Idk if you are a troll or not and tons of people when come and call you that. But I feel prostiute s just need some support and guidance to know that they are Bette than that

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that me?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts