Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Beyonce
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

• Emt2Rn
    by Emt2Rn
    February 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    It was better than Black Eyed Peas last year. I could've done without all the dry humping too, but to see Destiny's Child together on stage last night was great!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Yeah I could go without the dry humping, I bet all the guys ate it up though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Since when is football let alone the superbowl a family show? It's a mans sport/show!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Why don't you just go look on YouTube? Why do you expect someone to do it for you? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    She sucks and uses pre-recorded tracks
  • MomTo2Boys12
    Why should somebody post it for you when you're already on the Internet and you could probably go to YouTube and look it up yourself
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    Hmmm did I say I expected someone to do it for me? I asked BIG difference. Thanks though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you just go look on YouTube? Why do you expect someone to do it for you? 

Mom Confessions