Do your Daughters Look up to This?
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Do your little girls look up to this?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    My 2 youngest don't even know who she is, so no they don't look up to her.
  • luvmymonkeys27
    February 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM

My daughter is only two, so no. 

• mommyof11050307
    They don't know who she is. I don't see why it would be a problem to look up to them.
  • moneysaver6
    No.
  • RaynesMommy07
    February 4, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    Beings she's 5, she could careless, but she's taught celebrities aren't ppl that need to be looked up to. They're human and they're grown ups. If she gets at 5, then preteens/teens should too.
  • ruthallen
    February 4, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    Heck no. I don't even know who they are.
  • notjstasocermom

Are you the other poster, I bet you are.LOL

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Man I've never thought I was so lenient but it wasn't that bad people. My little girl looks up to me and the women in her life, not fucking Beyonce. But I however love Beyonce:)
  • Dzyre1115

My daughter is different, to say the least, she doesn't really look up to people that are famous, she looks up to people that are interesting.  She's nine!

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    My oldest is 3 and she doesnt know any singers besides the fresh beat band and things like that. Im not planning on letting her know there's things like that until she's old enough to explain you don't have to dress like a whore. Nowadays I see the singers on the disney channel, teenagers dressing like they are in their 20s. There's no need for that in my opinion. Im not that modest at all but I do want my girls to know there's a fine line between cute/sexy and slut. Until they are old enough to figure that out I will restrict their influences as much as I can.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts