Anonymous
Do your Daughters Look up to This?
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Do your little girls look up to this?

Replies

• scoutfamilyof7
    February 4, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Nope they sure don't. In fact my 6yo said ewwww mommy why is she wearing her swimsuit on tv. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    My 6 yr old told us last night, That they dance nasty. I didn't think it was bad. So in her minf they were nasty..
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

LOL...thats a good one

Quoting scoutfamilyof7:

Nope they sure don't. In fact my 6yo said ewwww mommy why is she wearing her swimsuit on tv. 

• shivasgirl
    February 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM

what is that? We dont listen to pop music..my kids listen to Led Zepplin, KISS, Quiet Riot, Steely Dan, Heart, Fleetwood Mac...

• PinkButterfly66

No

• Anonymous

smart girl you got there....

Quoting Anonymous:

My 6 yr old told us last night, That they dance nasty. I didn't think it was bad. So in her minf they were nasty..

• Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 7:31 AM

my son LOVES Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Who, old school rock n roll....

Quoting shivasgirl:

what is that? We dont listen to pop music..my kids listen to Led Zepplin, KISS, Quiet Riot, Steely Dan, Heart, Fleetwood Mac...

• hollyandjason
    You are just a bunch of prudes!!

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, she was gross too!

Quoting hollyandjason:

Dude do you guys not remember modonna!!!!!

Every generation has a singer or actress or whatever that's above the bar sexy.

Smh everyone must have forgotten what it's like to be young and like a pop star( not look up to them )

ETA this is not a normal day dress for her I can bet you she probably dressed just like you and I!

• amyleigh80
    Nope!
  • Rain2Rinse
    February 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    She's 6. She has no idea who Beyonce is. She says she looks up to her doctor because she works so hard to make little kids feel better.

Dd isn't even allowed to watch the Disney Channel. She wants to emulate people who are worth emulating. Doctors, lawyers, her teacher. Of course, she also said she wants to be like Gram O.o lol

Mom Confessions