Mom Confessions

Anonymous
is it possible to have HPV
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 4:16 AM
And never have a wart outbreak...? Anyone know

I have had 2 abnormal pap smears yes were treated, but I've never had a wart outbreak like how they show in pictures...

Replies

• EachNewBreath
    February 4, 2013 at 4:18 AM

BUMP!

• child_of_fire
    There are many different strains of hpv, and they all manifest in different ways. Talk to your gyno or visit PP.
  • SLMitchell

bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Not all strands of hpv cause warts, just as not all strands cause cancer. Do your research.
  • HyrulianHeroine
    Hump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    Yes. Those who have it rarely know, but 90% of the time your body gets rid of it on its own. If you are really concerned call your gyno
  • Shiggles
    February 4, 2013 at 4:21 AM

According to Google, HPV can cause warts, but that doesn't mean it's going to.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Yes, there are many kinds of HPV.  I have HPV from my ex and it only increases my risk of cervical cancer, though it does increase it DRAMATICALLY.  But it does not cause warts of any kind.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 4, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    This was during the summer one came back abnormal, had a second opinion and that's when it was treated as hpv.

I was curious because I've never had a wart or anything like it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Those who have it rarely know, but 90% of the time your body gets rid of it on its own. If you are really concerned call your gyno

• Teeny4121979
    February 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    There are different strains of HPV. Some cause warts otherrs cause cancer and sometimes your body gets rid of it

Mom Confessions