Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
is it possible to have HPV
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 4:16 AM
And never have a wart outbreak...? Anyone know

I have had 2 abnormal pap smears yes were treated, but I've never had a wart outbreak like how they show in pictures...

Replies

• EachNewBreath
    February 4, 2013 at 4:18 AM

BUMP!

• child_of_fire
    There are many different strains of hpv, and they all manifest in different ways. Talk to your gyno or visit PP.
  • SLMitchell

bump

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Not all strands of hpv cause warts, just as not all strands cause cancer. Do your research.
  • HyrulianHeroine
    Hump
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 4, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    Yes. Those who have it rarely know, but 90% of the time your body gets rid of it on its own. If you are really concerned call your gyno
  • Shiggles
    February 4, 2013 at 4:21 AM

According to Google, HPV can cause warts, but that doesn't mean it's going to.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 4, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Yes, there are many kinds of HPV.  I have HPV from my ex and it only increases my risk of cervical cancer, though it does increase it DRAMATICALLY.  But it does not cause warts of any kind.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 4, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    This was during the summer one came back abnormal, had a second opinion and that's when it was treated as hpv.

I was curious because I've never had a wart or anything like it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Those who have it rarely know, but 90% of the time your body gets rid of it on its own. If you are really concerned call your gyno

• Teeny4121979
    February 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    There are different strains of HPV. Some cause warts otherrs cause cancer and sometimes your body gets rid of it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts