Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
They call the police
by Anonymous
February 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
My daughter was having problems going to the bathroom tonight. This happens once in awhile. She was in pain so she was crying. I gave her the the medicine it take a while to work. I try to comfort her it didn't work. I live in a a building. Everybody know each other. I hear the door bell,ring from the outside. I though someone ring by accident. So I didn't paid no mind to it. Then my front door bell rang. It was the police. They said someone made a noise complaint . I told the police what happend. And they said ok. Am just mad thank you for let me vent. Sorry about the grammer edit my dh is on the person side that called the police. Oh and he blame me. Because I could't quiet her down.

Replies

• Yurixsi
    by Yurixsi
    February 4, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    Some neibors are just nosey idiots...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 4, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    They are

Quoting Yurixsi:

Some neibors are just nosey idiots...
  • littlesippycup
    February 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I guess it would be rude to go scream out the door "We're just trying to poop here" Sorry and I hope your DD feels better soon.

• Corrylove
    February 4, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    That happened to me too.. Someone complained and it was totally false.. I was so upset I confronted my neighbors and of course they all denied calling... There's only 11 units in my complex... That's how rumors get started by people not having facts in line.. So frustrating
  • Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Quoting littlesippycup:

I guess it would be rude to go scream out the door "We're just trying to poop here" Sorry and I hope your DD feels better soon.

thank you. she feel better now

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:24 AM
    Lol that's what i would do

Quoting littlesippycup:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Maybe they thought something was wrong.  If your daughter was screaming because someone broke into your house and you where not conscience you would appreciate someone calling the police.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:27 AM
    Our neighbors are stupid and call the police for everything. If someone is out shooting a gun (we live in the county and its legal to shoot guns on your own property.) no matter where or who it is they call. The neighbors on both side of us hate each other so there is always some drama going on.
  • anonymous12308
    February 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Ive had that happen my son was a colicy sp baby and would scream non stop no matter what we would do and someone called the cops on us thinking we abused him.

• Anonymous
    February 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM

BUMP!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts