Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Countrygerl
Would you do this? A condom and a Plan B question.
February 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

If you were in a pharmacy and a 15 year old boy came up to you and said If I give you money will you go up to the counter and buy me some condoms. My mom and the guy behind the counter are friends and I am too embaressed to buy them and I dont want my mom to know. Would you go buy him to condoms?

They did this the show what would you do? And I was surprised that alot of people didn't. I would. at least he was being responsible and safe. I would rather him have them and be safe then not have them and get someone pg. Also like my aunt has always said. If a teenager want to have sex they will find a way and it is better to be safe then sorry.

The second question is the same sanario but this time it is a 18 year old girl that had unprotected sex and might have gotten pg. If she gave you the money and asked you to get the Plan B would you do it?

On the show most women did but made sure they told her to get some sort of birth control next time. I was glad to see that women have gotten each other back in a time of need. I would also do this too. Why not?

Replies

• Elle.tea.22
    February 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Yes to condoms no to plan b. It's medication, what if she has a reaction? What of the pharmacist told her he wouldn't sell her anymore since she's bought too many? Not the same.
  • Blueliner
    February 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I'd tell him if he was "grown" enough to be having sex then he should be grown enough to buy condoms!

• Countrygerl
    February 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM

BUMP!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts