Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Countrygerl
Would you do this? A condom and a Plan B question.
February 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

If you were in a pharmacy and a 15 year old boy came up to you and said If I give you money will you go up to the counter and buy me some condoms. My mom and the guy behind the counter are friends and I am too embaressed to buy them and I dont want my mom to know. Would you go buy him to condoms?

They did this the show what would you do? And I was surprised that alot of people didn't. I would. at least he was being responsible and safe. I would rather him have them and be safe then not have them and get someone pg. Also like my aunt has always said. If a teenager want to have sex they will find a way and it is better to be safe then sorry.

The second question is the same sanario but this time it is a 18 year old girl that had unprotected sex and might have gotten pg. If she gave you the money and asked you to get the Plan B would you do it?

On the show most women did but made sure they told her to get some sort of birth control next time. I was glad to see that women have gotten each other back in a time of need. I would also do this too. Why not?

Replies

• Elle.tea.22
    February 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Yes to condoms no to plan b. It's medication, what if she has a reaction? What of the pharmacist told her he wouldn't sell her anymore since she's bought too many? Not the same.
  • Blueliner
    February 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I'd tell him if he was "grown" enough to be having sex then he should be grown enough to buy condoms!

• Countrygerl
    February 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM

BUMP!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN