Mom Confessions

Anonymous
UPDATE..... I need help. I may have killed kitty
by Anonymous
February 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Long story short. My neighbor had a cat in his yard that had kittens. He threatened to kill them all so we took them in and gave all but one away. We call him kitty. He was sick so we spent the money to get him better, but we don't have a lot of money to begin with so ive been keeping my eye out for someone who wants him.
Well, he jumped in the dryer last night and I turned it on. After 30 seconds seconds of thunking I checked to see what the hell was in there. Out comes kitty. He seemed normal, but today he isn't. He its under our table. Usually he is so loving but he didn't pur when I picked him up and he has been under the table all morning. We can't afford a vet bill and I don't want to just drop him off and he ends up getting put down because why save a cat that probably will sit in a shelter for years? What should I do?

UPDATE
kitty hid all day and wasnt acting normal. But I made chicken for dinner and he came out and ate some. Then he curled up with me. Then at 2 am he climbed in a clean bag of cat liter and pooped in it. Jerk lol. He seems much better now.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    Omg...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Omg i hope u are a,troll
  • SunshineBird

Surrender him to your local humane society...quickly!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Quoting SunshineBird:

Surrender him to your local humane society...quickly!!!

• miss-karla
    Ring the vet and ask advice.
  • mattiehatter

Next time check your dryer, but keep an eye on him. Hope he's going to be okay.

• Mena929
    by Mena929
    February 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    Poor kitty. My cats like to get in the dryer too. I'm always scared of my dd turning the dryer on and a cat being in it. I hope kitty is ok.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Poor thing , does he act stunned or anything ? Just let him have a quiet place to rest , I hope kitty is ok , but if not most shelters will euthanize at little to no charge , I'm sorry , I hope that didn't sound mean

• BEXi
    by BEXi

He was alive when you opened it and acting fine?

I would think any trauma from that would appear immediately but I could be wrong.

Mom Confessions