Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dominant/submissive ladies I need you!!!
by Anonymous
February 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Dh and I are trying to transition into a d/s 24/7. Do you have any advice on how to make this transition easier?
He is having trouble transitioning into the everyday life part. He is Dom.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    February 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM

set specific guidelines.

• Beautiful31mom
    February 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Quoting notjstasocermom:

set specific guidelines.

there ya go. I agree with this. and don't expect the transistion to be easy, and don't go by someone elses standards of what it is, what works for you may not work for others and it goes both ways. you guys gotta find what works for you.

Good Luck!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Easier?  It sounds like you're trying, but having some 'complications' ... if thats the case ... can you be more specifici? 

• Gastromama2007
    February 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    I just went into my relationship submissive, and it just carried into our marriage. I'm not sure how to give you tips, except setting some guidelines and expectations? Good luck.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    We have but he is having trouble doing this 24/7. When we're in the bedroom everything is great and at times during the day he seems to get it but how do I get him to understand what it means to do it 24/7. I think he's not understanding the non-sexual side of things.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

set specific guidelines.

• Anonymous 1
    February 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    We have set guidelines but he is having trouble doing this 24/7. When we're in the bedroom everything is great and at times during the day he seems to get it but how do I get him to understand what it means to do it 24/7. I think he's not understanding the non-sexual side of things. We've talked about this a lot. And we're both sure it's what we want.

Quoting Anonymous:

Easier?  It sounds like you're trying, but having some 'complications' ... if thats the case ... can you be more specifici? 

• Anonymous 1
    February 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
    The problem is he's having trouble adjusting to the non sexual side of things, the everyday life part. He seems unsure of how to be Dom in those situations.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

set specific guidelines.

there ya go. I agree with this. and don't expect the transistion to be easy, and don't go by someone elses standards of what it is, what works for you may not work for others and it goes both ways. you guys gotta find what works for you.

Good Luck!

• mattiehatter
    February 3, 2013 at 9:04 AM

What about setting up to carry your D/s relationship through the weekends first and once that gets easier expand to other days of the week. Good luck.

• Anonymous 1
    February 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    February 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    Bump

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups