Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I dont think im wrong but he does
by Anonymous
February 3, 2013 at 5:57 AM
My so has,this thing with me hanging out wit my guy friends. My best friend who I lost touch with called me,today to hang out so we did. My df gets so mad and makes it a huge deal. Its not like im having sex with the guy. Geez vent over

Replies

• MommyAddie
    February 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM
    You don't hang out with other guys when you're in a relationship.
  • momma2zac2006
    February 3, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Hanging out with the opposite sex always seems to cause problems in my opinion. We just don't do it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM

My personal opinion is that you are wrong for not respecting your husband's feelings.  I agree that you should be able to hang out with friends, but if he has a problem with it you should find out why and work on fixing why he isn't comfortable with it.  Again, just MHO.

• TB78
    by TB78
    February 3, 2013 at 6:34 AM

i would be very wary of your df because he sounds like a control freak and very untrusting of you. you should be able to hang out with whomever you want to and he should be able to do the same without either one of you having trust issues.

• 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    February 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    This and continuing to do things that you know he feels uncomfortable with will eventually ruin your relationship.

Quoting momma2zac2006:

Hanging out with the opposite sex always seems to cause problems in my opinion. We just don't do it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    I agree with you

Quoting MommyAddie:

• mom2hadley
    February 3, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    I agree with you 100%

Quoting MommyAddie:

• LucyHourglass
    February 3, 2013 at 6:42 AM

i would have just invited my SO as well

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
    I see where your coming from . I honeatly has no idea,why he dosent like it. Im going to talk to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

My personal opinion is that you are wrong for not respecting your husband's feelings.  I agree that you should be able to hang out with friends, but if he has a problem with it you should find out why and work on fixing why he isn't comfortable with it.  Again, just MHO.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 3, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    I think I should be able to hang out with whoever but it obiously bothers him so il ask him why and see if it can work out if not il just leave it alone.

Quoting MommyAddie:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts